((Closed Role-Play; listed only, please)) - Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

08-13-2012

"We will find the connection that Johans told me about." Li replied to Paltala.
"The Red Snakes?" Gabriella asked, sounding as she knew, which she did indeed: The Red Snakes were a drug and 'product' trafficking organisation, one that was led and established by a proclaimed 'Killed In Action' Noxian elite named Roderick, who settled in Bilgewater and met Johans when he was looking for refuge. Out of recognition, he deliberately burnt his face with a stolen Piltover jet, and then, with the former soldiers, ranks lower than his, licking his shoes and doing what he said, where they would be paid excessively for their jobs. A glut of gold. But nobody knew that, not the curious blonde and the ninja themselves, but the old man did.
"I never heard so much about them. Tell me more." Li said as he reached and flicked a cube of tamagoyaki with his chopsticks, making it land luckily back in between the sticka, and put it in his mouth, chewing.
"A very old man named Roderick visited Grandpa two days ago," she said as she shuffled and ate a piece of nigiri, "They talked about a bunch of red Ionian plants and something called 'cobalt'. And then the Red Snakes were mentioned, and they closed the door when I was about to..." her voice trailed.
Li's face looked conerned, eyebrows rising in an angle of sadness, "To what?" he asked with sympathy.
Gabriella broke in light tears, but she poured them in her hands and wiped her face off with he sleeve. She bobbed her head and a slight frown could be noticed. She held the hands of her ninja friend, seizing them in her grasps. "Promise me, Ionian, promise me never to let anyone near me."
Li did not bother to budge, and smiled slightly, "Your grandfather is doing me a favour I can never repay, but this would be a good start."
"Thanks, Kiang Li, you are a good friend." she gave a large grateful smile, eyes sparkling and narrowing in her sweet smile and sliding her loosened hands away.
"Gratitude is not necessary, but my assurance will remain true." he said, gently standing up and walking up to a crate of mandarins. He threw a pair to the couple, one for the girl in blue cloaks, and picked up two for himself. He left the cabin and went on to the wheel of the ship, looking at a compass hanging on a rope off a sail above him.

Paltala

08-13-2012

Mort listened to the two converse, interested in these Red Snakes and what they were doing. When Gabriella started crying, he put one arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer, gently smoothing out her hair while she asked Li not to hurt her.

Catching the mandarins, he settled them down on the table, "It's okay, nothing is going to hurt you while we're here." He assured her with the most tender voice he could manage.

Kiang Li

08-13-2012

Ship Cabin - Kitchen

Gabriella cuddled up against Paltala, placing her palms on his chest, right in front of the blue-cloaked girl. A few sniffs made it from her nose as she slightly wept fron the tears, but she did not seem to have much to weep for than the situation that took her emotions. She would never think back of such things regarding it. The moving quakes in her heart would sometimes make her huddle in a corner, bawling and isolating herself, but that never happened since several weeks ago. A failed attempt to maintain her self composure made her wrap her arms around the man, tightening her hold.

Ship - Wheel

Li glared up the ferociously lit skies. Clouds seemed to melt like rain, yet water did not fall. The sun glared, yet its heat remained like a breeze compared to what blocks the skies in a tint of beige. But the sea... it smelled of salt and wated, yet here and there lay a hint of putrid scent, and one would smell it more in much time well-spent. The fish seemed to be in vain as the waters seemed corrosive enough that it gave them pain as the waters preyed on them as their food as the vessel of wood seemed to glide like it was a mere, watery slide.
The Shinobi eyed the fish in the saltwater, they seemed to be weak, yet they glide gracefully through the waters, looking for prey, but they seemed to remain afraid of the seagulls the hovered above. He glared towards the horizon, knowing that they come nearer and nearer the destination as the compass slowly and almost unnoticeably turned, giving them the knowledge of being near the horrid place of Zaun.

Paltala

08-13-2012

Wrapping both arms around Gabriella, he hugged her tightly, comforting and being there for her. "Don't cry my sweet, no one is going to harm you, I promise." He assured her, using a hand to gently lift her chin to look her in the eyes. Completely oblivious to anyone else at the moment. Using his sleeve, he gently wiped away her tears and gave her a kiss on the top of her head and held her.

Aya Shameimaruu

08-13-2012

Trixy had stopped eating, in fact, Finished her plate a few TEN MINUTES AGO.

She raised an arm out to comfort the girl, but quickly put it back as Paltala hugged her. With a feeling of sadness, she got up and walked out to get fresh air... and maybe even remember something of her past.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

Kyo finished meditating, walking around the deck and viewing the ocean for a bit, before going to find Kiang. Once she found him, she inspected him once more. Deciding he should be alright, she walked over to him.

"I was wondering. I know there is very little room on deck, but after my meditation I usually spar with one or two of my summons. However, since most of them are missing, I was wondering if you would be up for small practice session, to get the blood boiling."

Kiang Li

08-13-2012

Ship - Wheel

He gave the compass a glance, finding that the time of arrival was going to be the next dawn, and that was exactly when the ship's wooden body would meet the port of Zaun. He gave a second glance, this time to Kyo, and responded: "We may," he said, eyebrows descending in the sun's furious light, "But we must take care not to give any lethal injuries that would last for longer than a night." he took his hands off the wheel's handles.

Ship - Cabin/Kitchen

"They were just there..." Gabriella whispered into the man's chest, "Talking and... touching me and my friends..." her voice trailed off, grieving, "Then I never saw them again." she slightly rocked herself. A blink of an eye back in the days of childhood has made Gabriella remembered what had happened to Sarah and two others, whose names she was no longer able to recall; they were taken advantage off, with terrible effort and rough touches here and there. It was lucky that she was able to walk out of it without wounds, but at the same time it was terrible, realising that she would never see her friends again in good condition. She coughed silently, and broke off the cuddle, looking out of the cabin's door, and into the light of day.

Paltala

08-14-2012

Gently releasing his hold on Gabriella, he allowed her to look out. Taking this as an opportunity to leave, he smoothed out her hair once more and walked out of the kitchen onto the deck. Smelling the sea air, he went over to one of the side rails, leaning on it and stared out, across the sea as if it would bring him answers...

Kiang Li

08-15-2012

15-20 minutes later

Gabriella had already calmed down, almost forgetting what had happened during that night her grandfather had been busy strengthening the connections between the Red Snakes and himself. But what was in her side of the bargain? It was probably safety from being taken along with her friends, and that was a good enough presence. It remained a mystery to her, the motives of the gang or the grizzled man, why her friends were captured in the first place, or what they did. It was definitely to sell the harlots to slavery. No more. No less. The blonde leaned on the deck's railing, just within the peripheral vision of her Ionian friend, and threw a peel of mandarine into the ocean of agressive fish for every passing moment, and ate a slice with every few passing memories. It was a true similarity between her and the ninja, losing someone important, and that was not good. At all.

Kiang Li gave a glance to his friend. It was mutual, their friendship, with the old man being the bridge. Yet his acceptance to know that his friend, Mort, has found someone for himself, but it appeared that for every passing moment he saw the two together, he felt a heavier weight in his heart for Ruby. A quick swipe of his hand on the ship's wheel had made him realise that they were halfway there. He wondered what it would be like if he sparred with the other Ionian, her being a female and all, yet his lack of knowledge towards her ability was a large factor. He stood and waited.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Kyo stood on the ships deck, breathing slowly and moving with the wind, preparing herself. She wondered how a spar against the ninja would go; it had been a long time since she had sparred with somebody skilled in martial arts.

"I'm ready when you are."

((Sleeping now))