Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Player Concepts Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Machine4110

09-30-2014

Hello my idea was to give Demacia an darker side to combat Noxia since Demacia has no spies, or at least no champions that are spies.

Description
-Skinny and tall with a hood and dark tunic, finger-less gloves with boots
-Darker, soft voice (because hes a spy after all)
-Weapon would be a hex tech shortsword
-He would have various hex-tech or other devices on his belt and a bandoleer

Passive-Spotted!
-When struck Herald stealth's and gains 10% movement speed for 1.5 seconds
-Cool-down of 15 seconds

Q-Grappling Hook
-Deals 80/100/120/140/160 (plus .8 ap ratio) cool-down of 24/20/16/14/10 seconds
-costs 60 mana at all ranks
-Fires a medium range skill-shot that connects Herald and what he hits, can hit champions minions and terrain.
The Hook doesn't snare, slow or stun his target and lasts for 3 seconds. If reactivated, Herald is pulled to target. If target is an enemy champion Herald gains 20% movement speed for 1.5 seconds when he reactivates it.
-Works with E(Taze), when E is activated while Herald is "bound" to his target He shocks the target for damage equal to Taze

W-Debilitating Smoke
-slows for 30%/35%/40%/50% movement speed, lasts for 5 seconds with 15 second cool-down
-costs 60/70/80/90/100 mana
-AoE ability that is a medium sized oval, with medium cast range
-When Taze is activated while Herald is in the smoke, the smoke detonates for 100/130/150/180 (plus .5 ap ratio)
-A Tazed Grapple Hook that travels through the smoke will also detonate it

E-Taze
-close range (slightly beyond melee range) AoE that damages for 80/110/140/170 (plus .6 ap ratio, and .8 ad ratio)
-costs 30/40/50/60/70 mana
-cool-down of 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
-works in conjunction with Grappling Hook and Debilitating Smoke

R-Sabotage
-Places and invisible bomb with the same radius as Ziggs' Satchel Charge
-Lasts for 8 seconds before detonating
-can be reactivated for early detonation
-When it explodes deals 200/250/300 (plus .6 ap Ratio) and rends the armor and magic resistance of targets affected by it for 50% for 3 seconds.
-costs 120 mana
-cooldown of 100/90/70 seconds

Basic Stats
-Health 510, increasing by 30 per level
-Attack damage 63, increasing by 2 per level
-Attack Speed .8 increasing by.025 per level (I'm unsure what the norm scale per level is)
-Movement speed 330
-Attack range, close melee (I'm unsure how ranges are quantified)
-Mana 300 increases by 15 every level (not sure on mana numbers)

I think this champion would be beneficial to League of Legends as he has a few mechanics that are not already in the game and has great potential in team-fights, but he wouldn't be so strong as to take on 2 or more champions making him an effective AP assassin.

Luckyghost91

09-30-2014

here is my idea for a top laner with huge harass

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=50296268#post50296268

Packer17

10-02-2014

Riot somehow get the rights but make a star wars annie skin! Princess Leia and Chewbacca! Or if not then make a Chewbacca Volibear skin. Sweet talk Disney or something but get those rights, those would be some legit skins.