The Player Concepts Community

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artex Xuri

09-29-2012

Dr. Xavier Rath was infuriated that Twisted Fate escaped his lab only to flee to the safety of the League Of Legends, he vowed that he would have his revenge for his humiliation before his peers. Seeing as how Twisted Fate can teleport miles away an ample hunter would require speed to keep up with the long distance jumps as well as a way to track him, the doctor had an idea. Infusing a breakthrough creation called Quick Silver, which vibrates at supersonic frequencies along with a sample of blood attained during the experiment into a synthetic being imbued with sentience with one simple purpose, track down and kill Twisted Fate. Though Merculos is a free thinking individual he is forced to track his quarry relentlessly against his will till the day comes that Twisted Fate draws his last breath, Merculos must kill the only man he could truly consider family. He heads off in pursuit towards the one place his mind drives him to, The League Of Legends.

Attack: 9
Spells: 2
Health: 3
Difficulty: 6

Passive: Unnatural Momentum
Merculos gains additional armor penetration based on his attack speed

Q: Hyper Claw
Merculos rends at his target with incredicle force sundering armor and dealing moderate damage (a flat base amount plus .6 AD)

W: Sonic Boom
Merculos vibrates his body, emitting a sonic boom that silences nearby enemies
(channel .5 seconds and silences a medium range)

E: Haste
Passive: grants Merculos a 5% chance to dodge any attack or spell other than area of effect
Active: Merculos releases a burst of agility increasing his movespeed by 35% as well as his attack speed

R: Extreme Speed
Merculos unleashes a massive burst of speed in a dash forward attacking all enemies in his way with 6, 8, 10 attacks that all deal true damage as his claws pass through the atoms of their armor (is his basic attack in true damage)

Merculos is a high damage assassin that ruins tanks but is balanced as he doesnt have much armor or magic resist

Bewdragon18

10-01-2012

I would like to give idea for new champion.
Name : Tang
Role : Assassin
Abilities : Q - Faded dash : Rush and give damage with 2 daggers and stunned for 1.5s
W - Dragon roar : scream and AOE damage with slow 20%
E - Heart of an assassin - increase in armor 15%

Passives : basic attacks to champion and minions give stacks of poisons and does damage.

Ultimate skill : R - Final Blow of Assassin - Jump towards champion and dash with a dagger and does ton of damage

Miss Kilvas

10-02-2012

You know what would be cool? A Create-a-Champion contest. Where Summoners make their own champions much like the ones I'm seeing here. They could optionally submit concept art, skin ideas, and splash art to go with it. And have two winners. Riot's pick, and Summoner's voted choice. And the two winners perhaps have they're made into actual Champions?

Thtomb

10-02-2012

I read the opening post, and decided to make a champion suggestion myself, since I am a former Wc3 modder, and have way too many heroes just sitting away, rotting in my failed campaigns. Here's a link for the first one I decided to post. Please give feed back, as I'd love to see this guy in LoL, and I'm sure some of you would too.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=dalford

Kirase

10-05-2012

Here is an idea for new champions I create, feel free to take a look at them and feel free to give feed back about them

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2643206

Kirase

10-05-2012

Here is an idea for new champions I create, feel free to take a look at them and feel free to give feed back about them

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2643206

Moon Emperor

10-05-2012

I would love if Riot Games would review my Character creation.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2643653

Moon Emperor

10-05-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2643653

I'd love if this Character was made.

JustBoneBrook

10-07-2012

Sorry patch Darius too too too too too tooo tooooo op op op op OP 25/3/7 in a game = op too me sorry.
i think at leat made him at 300 speed will help 315 = fast for a 4 hit champ.

VeneXus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Hey Riot,
I think with the amount of anime champions in game, there should be a penguin champ! I mean, the animal may not seem as scary or aggressive but c`mon it would be fun! Like a penguin slide skill shot, ice breath stun, or even some kind of beak hardening skill that increases your damage. Think about the idea Riot .