Twitch Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiroikiri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

So because of Twitch's free week last week, I've started getting into playing him. I've been wanting to find out what other people think, but from my search, I haven't seen a single guide for Twitch since his remake. Are there any consistent twitch players that have tips & tricks, as well as how you usually build items for him?

For myself, skill wise I've been going EWEQE, then R>E>Q>W

Item wise I'll start with the boots/3 pots, and then probably a dorans and work towards IE. I'll usually end up building a PD, a BT, and a Maw along with those. His recommended build includes BC, and I've tried it before and seemed to work well, especially just because it helped increase his damage and AS.

So yeah, what are your guys' thoughts?

t3hep1cf47m4n

10-15-2012

get Q first, that early attack speed helps tremendously.

skip dorans blades, get a BT first then a PD then IE then another PD

do not get zerkers, get either swiftness or mobility.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

I play a lot of Twitch. Most of the time I tend to get Q, W, R, and leave E out so that I can level the other skills faster, but I've been playing around a little more with his E recently. His Q is really, really hurting after the rework- it's such a short duration! but it still kills enemies frequently and it's a huge help to taking down turrets.

For items:

Usually: Ionian boots, brutalizer, and Black Cleaver.

Going more AD: Last Whisper (last), Infinity Edge, Thirster.

Magic Damage/AS: Ionian Spark, Wit's End, Malady

I'll get Maw of Malmortius if I'm being melted too quickly (a mean glare at Casseopia here) or if I'm fighting against unavoidable AP champs like Teemo, The Terrorist, or Karthus, Presser of R. In other words, I almost always get Maw of Malmortius.

Love, love, love Twitch's W. Don't forget to hit retreating enemies with it so that it refreshes the poison duration when they have ticks already. I can't decide which is better to get FIRST though, his Q or his W...

Be sure to cloak and follow enemies you suspect are going back to base. Wait until the last few seconds and then kill them before they have a chance to stop looking at the shop, lol.

Also, I'm not against getting different boots like swiftness or mobility, I just prefer the CDR.