RAGE HERE! (Occ)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
The worst thing that can happen is that Viktor drops a super-duper hard question on your 1st day. Like he did to me...and then we got into arguement.
I'm honestly not sure where Viktor stands as far as the Void goes. On the one hand, the devastation it would bring might prove to be a hindrance to his mission of "Glorious Evolution".

But on the other, he ****ing LOVES upgrading things/people/beings of mass destruction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Rumble View Post
Yes it raises the chances of Victor hugging you with three hands.


Edit- I meant petting you with three hands.
Triple the hugging. Thrice the petting. Three times the cuddles. Yes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Askhexplosive

Senior Member

08-03-2012

I would think Viktor would dislike the void. The concept of greater beings from beyond this world defies Science, and on top of that, everything from the void is so...organic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Askhexplosive

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade X35 View Post
Well actually my character isn't a godmodding one because he gets hurt alot and almost killed xD But my intention was to make a silly situation by ruining a bit the mood out of heartfelt one. If you read well, he had no intention of picking up a fight ^.^
You started asking personal questions about Ziggs and Warwick's relationship and then made an agressive threat when Ziggs refused to answer. Of course he's not going to just stand and take it when a dragon hints at a possiblity of eating him. Overall your choice of tone and even just being there for the scene was really misplaced given the mood we were going for.

Now from a development standpoint I don't really have a second chance to do that scene right :/ I had to run with the scene and try to patch it up as good as possible. If it had just been Ziggs, Uxaris probably wouldn't have kicked him out so fast and I would have gotten a chance to talk to them and play the scene out as I had planned it.

but it was a semi-open RP, so these things will happen. I'm just saying, be a bit more cautious about jumping in on scenes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunari Starfox

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askhexplosive View Post
You started asking personal questions about Ziggs and Warwick's relationship and then made an agressive threat when Ziggs refused to answer. Of course he's not going to just stand and take it when a dragon hints at a possiblity of eating him. Overall your choice of tone and even just being there for the scene was really misplaced given the mood we were going for.

Now from a development standpoint I don't really have a second chance to do that scene right :/ I had to run with the scene and try to patch it up as good as possible. If it had just been Ziggs, Uxaris probably wouldn't have kicked him out so fast and I would have gotten a chance to talk to them and play the scene out as I had planned it.

but it was a semi-open RP, so these things will happen. I'm just saying, be a bit more cautious about jumping in on scenes.
I see what you mean there ^.^ My bad I was just trying to add some fun stuff in the scene. :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheNightmare

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Rumble View Post
Hey, your not the only one nocturne. Urgot had it worse than anyone. His thread died like in one day after it was made.
One thing to say... LOL

I think Urgot have a motive to be in rage.

Well, I'll start to be a troll and troll the other threads. >D


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Some people don't get asked a lot of questions like cho'gath and nocturne.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Or me. 80% of my thread is OOC and Trist's work :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheNightmare

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jaycë View Post
Some people don't get asked a lot of questions like cho'gath and nocturne.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Cho'Gath is not receiving questions? Maybe I can go on his thread and ask some. Can you link his thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Or me. 80% of my thread is OOC and Trist's work :3
Just link your thread and will make some questions. Btw, what Champion are you portraying?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

08-03-2012

I'd think my account name would be clear enough. >_>
But I'm portraying Poppy.
You don't have to write anything, I don't mind the quiet. And I'm sort of in the middle of something with Trist at my thread anyway at the moment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheNightmare

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
I'd think my account name would be clear enough. >_>
But I'm portraying Poppy.
You don't have to write anything, I don't mind the quiet. And I'm sort of in the middle of something with Trist at my thread anyway at the moment.
Oh, now I caught the name (I don't remember all the champs, I only have 16 bought on my account, also I never played with Poppy (my gaming style doesn't fit me to play with her ˆ_ˆ)

Ok, since you're busy, I'll not disturb you. XD