RAGE HERE! (Occ)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Rumble View Post
Yes it raises the chances of Victor hugging you with three hands.
Heh, I saw that exact thing went I went over the first few pages of Kog's thread

Dear Rumble

08-03-2012

Hey Vice. Make the ask account first before you study how Kog role played his own thread.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Alright, But I think I'm going to sleep for...like..an hour now
I've been up all night/morning....It's 5:25 AM =P

Ask TheNightmare

08-03-2012

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

It's good to have a topic like this. -v-

Askhexplosive

08-03-2012

Actually I do have a little something to complain about.

I kind of wanted it to be an important piece of development for Ziggs when he encountered Teo and Uxaris in Ionia woods, after which he would offer a few words of encouragement and then leave with his own spirits raised (he was icly depressed at this point due to events that transpired in Shyvana's thread). But the mood was sort of ruined because a certain half-dragon had to stick his nose in there too and cause a scene.

I just have to say, people, please learn to read a situation a bit better. If it's that pivotal, heartfelt moment where a lonely yordle realises that his friends are perhaps just as important as his work, then THAT IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO STICK YOUR GODMODDING CHARACTER IN THERE TO PICK A FIGHT FFffffFFFFFF.

It is really tempting to try to impose ourselves on a scene. I'm guilty of it from time to time myself, but reading the mood of a scene is -very- important. Especially if you don't really have much to contribute/aren't involved in it.

Lunari Fox

08-03-2012

Well actually my character isn't a godmodding one because he gets hurt alot and almost killed xD But my intention was to make a silly situation by ruining a bit the mood out of heartfelt one. If you read well, he had no intention of picking up a fight ^.^

Drunk Reiora

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askhexplosive View Post
Actually I do have a little something to complain about.

I kind of wanted it to be an important piece of development for Ziggs when he encountered Teo and Uxaris in Ionia woods, after which he would offer a few words of encouragement and then leave with his own spirits raised (he was icly depressed at this point due to events that transpired in Shyvana's thread). But the mood was sort of ruined because a certain half-dragon had to stick his nose in there too and cause a scene.

I just have to say, people, please learn to read a situation a bit better. If it's that pivotal, heartfelt moment where a lonely yordle realises that his friends are perhaps just as important as his work, then THAT IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO STICK YOUR GODMODDING CHARACTER IN THERE TO PICK A FIGHT FFffffFFFFFF.

It is really tempting to try to impose ourselves on a scene. I'm guilty of it from time to time myself, but reading the mood of a scene is -very- important. Especially if you don't really have much to contribute/aren't involved in it.
Only Brolaf is the exception.

Ask TheNightmare

08-03-2012

I've a complaint... WHY NOCTURNE CAN'T BE CUTE????

Kidding.

My complaint is, I want people to go to my thread and ask more questions to me.

Feels lonely there. ;A;

Dear Rumble

08-03-2012

Hey, your not the only one nocturne. Urgot had it worse than anyone. His thread died like in one day after it was made.

Iron Ambássador

08-03-2012

Huh.... this kind of thread. You probably won't see me here after this. >_>
I have pretty much made it my mission not to rage.