RAGE HERE! (Occ)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Rumble

08-03-2012

I don't think you understand me. Or maybe it's just me not understanding you. Was that a yes I will try out the kog thread or no I won't try the ask kog thread?

Askhexplosive

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Rumble View Post
I don't think you understand me. Or maybe it's just me not understanding you. Was that a yes I will try out the kog thread or no I won't try the ask kog thread?
Nobody understands me.

/amumuface

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

I think I want to yes, I just am really worried about people not wanting to deal with me on a real ask thead becaue of....well I'm Vice...EVERYONE KNOWS ME NOW <_> And 10% of them don't hate me =P

Dear Rumble

08-03-2012

Hey when I first tried out Rumble. I wasn't quite sure if I couldn't get his character down well either! But hey! Just look at me now...A sexy, angry and ignorant yordle.

I always doubted myself and was afraid everyone would hate me right when I made my first post as the new Rumble, but it didn't turn out too bad.

Sure yeah. A lot of people may hate you Vice, but that will all change if you take the kog role. No one can hate him for too long. Koggy is just too adorable for that. Am I right?

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

I guess so, I can try to do Kog.

AsktheCardmaster

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
I guess so, I can try to do Kog.
The worst thing that can happen is that Viktor drops a super-duper hard question on your 1st day. Like he did to me...and then we got into arguement.

Vice Emargo

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
The worst thing that can happen is that Viktor drops a super-duper hard question on your 1st day. Like he did to me...and then we got into arguement.
Well...my addiction to Cho in the past has left a scar on me that seemingly makes me good to think of Void...stuff.....So Kog may fit me.

Dear Rumble

08-03-2012

Nah, Victor loves Kog too much to give him a hard question right away.

Vice Emargo

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Rumble View Post
Nah, Victor loves Kog too much to give him a hard question right away.
But he will sure as hell go after me, so that raises the chances XD

Dear Rumble

08-03-2012

Yes it raises the chances of Victor hugging you with three hands.

Edit- I meant petting you with three hands.