Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RAGE HERE! (Occ)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

08-07-2012

Quote:
Ask the Monkey:
Woa woa. You forgot your lube.

Thanks.

Dark Reiora

08-07-2012

I demand that Varus be put on the 100% list. He's a FAMILY MAN. Also, Nunu bot.

Ask the Monkey

08-07-2012

Quote:
Dark Reiora:
I demand that Varus be put on the 100% list. He's a FAMILY MAN. Also, Nunu bot.

Thanks of reminding me of Varus. Time to give Ez some company. Ok, he deserves more

100% Manliness = Wukong, Xin
90% Manliness = Jarvan, Tryndamere, Taric, Olaf, Udyr, Warwick, etc.
80% - 70% Manliness = All other males that are not on directly mentioned this list
60% - 40% = All females except Annie
30% = Pantheon, Varus and all male Yordles
20% = Ezreal
10% = Annie, Nunu (aka, the kiddie manliness level)
0% = Mundo

Ask TheNightmare

08-07-2012

Quote:
AskMadmanMundo:
*Starts walking towards Nocturne.*

BRING ME THAT ASS.

*cross arms on his chest*

Make me.

Ask TheNightmare

08-07-2012

Quote:
Ask the Monkey:
Woa woa. You forgot your lube.

Better you keeps the lube, because I'm in the want to stick up on your furry a** my Umbra Blade to even suggest such thing. *glares*

Ask the Monkey

08-07-2012

Quote:
Ask TheNightmare:
Better you keeps the lube, because I'm in the want to stick up on your furry a** my Umbra Blade to even suggest such thing. *glares*

Imma extend my staff so far up your ass that I'll make a hole on the other side, where I'm gonna stick my other staff in.

Ask TheNightmare

08-07-2012

Correct if I'm wrong. Do you guys really think you can stick anything on me? Firstly, I'm a ghost, so things pass through me. Secondly, do you have anything in a reasonable size to stick in?

(▼へ▼メ)

AskMadmanMundo

08-07-2012

Quote:
Ask TheNightmare:
Correct if I'm wrong. Do you guys really think you can stick anything on me? Firstly, I'm a ghost, so things pass through me. Secondly, do you have anything in a reasonable size to stick in?

(▼へ▼メ)

Oh Nocturne!

( ಠ◡&#3232っ✂╰⋃╯

Ask the Monkey

08-07-2012

Quote:
Ask TheNightmare:

(▼へ▼メ)

You know my endlessly extending staff?
Well, it works like this: It mimics the ability of it's wearer, and since it can extend endlessly.....you do the math. Also, I'm made of runestone, and last time I checked runestones have a physical connection to magic and magical creatures. So, yeah, you're pretty much ****ed.

Ask TheNightmare

08-07-2012

Quote:
AskMadmanMundo:
Oh Nocturne!

( ಠ◡&#3232っ✂╰⋃╯

Already moaning my name? I'm not even touching you.

Quote:
Ask the Monkey:
You know my endlessly extending staff?
Well, it works like this: It mimics the ability of it's wearer, and since it can extend endlessly.....you do the math. Also, I'm made of runestone, and last time I checked runestones have a physical connection to magic and magical creatures. So, yeah, you're pretty much ****ed.

Point taken. However, you can't stick anything on me because I'll not let you do.