RAGE HERE! (Occ)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunk Reiora

08-03-2012

New Hipster Meta = complaining abut others complaining about other RPers.

I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

Ask Fizz

08-03-2012

...Delete Teemo.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

I am tuteyfruitpullempoottyy fear me!!!

Ask Mordekaiserr

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
And my point is Sejuani has exceedingly little Lore, other than her relationship with Ashe. Does she avoid Skarner because she has a fear of scorpions? How should we know? Does she hate Ahri for her way of seduction of men? How should we know? Does Jax have any qualms with where he lives? How should we know?

If there was more Lore, maybe we could play puppets. But there isn't. Jax can RP the way Jax wants to, because it's in his creative liberty to fill in the personality that Riot has not given him.
Jax has a personality. Have you played him ingame? His ingame dialogue should, again, be regarded as ultimate indisputable canon. He has a very rigidly set personality, as do all of the champions. The personality of the champions, and their backstories, should not ever be disregarded. RPing is creating new stories for them, but saying that "We can't stick to the lore, and we can't use their personalities because we don't know their favorite flavor of Ben N Jerry's," is absurd.

Dear Rumble

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix12345 View Post
New meta=complaining about other RPers, OP Riot nerf plz.

What, this is the rage thread right?
Why yes, yes it is. Although I would appreciate it if people don't complain about their real life or something not lore related. This thread is mainly about complaints of other rpers, arguments, ideas on how the lore/story of the rp should go.

MysticalRaven

08-03-2012

So... Can we rage about other Role-Players here or will I have to stay mostly silent?

Edit... Answer was above me.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelmill View Post
So... Can we rage about other Role-Players here or will I have to stay mostly silent?

Edit... Answer was above me.
I AM KENTUCKY FRIED vICE EMARGO! OM NOM NOM NOM

(( I'm bored....don't hate ))

Drunk Reiora

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiserr View Post
Jax has a personality. Have you played him ingame? His ingame dialogue should, again, be regarded as ultimate indisputable canon. He has a very rigidly set personality, as do all of the champions. The personality of the champions, and their backstories, should not ever be disregarded. RPing is creating new stories for them, but saying that "We can't stick to the lore, and we can't use their personalities because we don't know their favorite flavor of Ben N Jerry's," is absurd.
Sejuani's in-game dialogue.

"For my Ancestors."
"Trample them."
"Bristle: Attack!"
"Run them down."
"Strike at their heart."
"Leave no survivors."
"...ugh.... get up. Sigh... how many times have I told you, no sleeping during battle."
"Hey... wake up! Ugh.... no dinner for you tonight."
"This is our fight."
"Prove your worth, summoner."
"To the bitter end."
"We will endure."
"Ride onward."
"Do not relent."
"Victory, at any cost."
"I belong in battle."
"I will rule Freljord."
"Trample."
"You will make excellent boar food."
"Those who oppose me get gored."

1.Sejuani is cold-hearted. Pun.
2. Sejuani is Traditional, and has a sense of loyalty to her people.
3. Sejuani loves battle.
4. Bristle is a lazy ass.

That's all I can gather from her in-game. I will gladly RP her according to these guidelines, but it's kind of hard to stay within the guidelines when there are so few guidelines.

Now, onto your point: Exactly where does Jax's in-game dialogue stop him from living wherever he pleases?

Dear Rumble

08-03-2012

Uh this is oddly a romantic scene between Rumble and Tristy. Gonna be more bumpy later on though.

Vice that was really random, but it's okay. I'll think of something for your post on my thread.

Vice Emargo

08-03-2012

A wild banana shaped icon has appared to start singing.

(( Rumble told me I could say random stuff, now I must "spill the beans" of my trolliness out into this thread. The world must be kept at equilibrium. ))