RAGE HERE! (Occ)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Rumble

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Thank you so much for doing this.

Have a cookie.

*eats cookie.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Can I post random bullsh-- that I dont need to say on someone's forum here too! OH
MY
GOSH.
Yes.

Razie

08-02-2012

You're trying to help and i think i get that, the point is people think it like "omg this guy telling me how to play my char, fuq this guy and his dog and his mailman i play my char dam.n well and u cant convince me blah blah" so maybe try it without coming off like an ass who says the lore is the law and you'll be prosecuted if you fail to follow it word by word?

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Rumble View Post
*eats cookie.*

Yes.
OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY
OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!! Vice hugs rumble

Razie

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY
OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!! Vice hugs rumble
You and me are gonna finish that throwdown eventually.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
You and me are gonna finish that throwdown eventually.
*Cracks knuckles*
One does not simply, throwdown with Vice.
You think you are tough...punk...well..DO YA?

Razie

08-02-2012

i dunno, can you see

SUNGLASSES

Past my shades?

Ask Mordekaiserr

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
((Alright, Tucker, then lets see Jax's personality. He's a High Summoner (rumored) that decided to hide away, commit legal suicide, and has appeared in the League to kick back and kick butt.

Haughty, pompous guy? Check.
Relaxing and chilling and being a boss? Check.
Doing whatever the **** he wants because he's the champ? Check.

I see no problem here.

Now, onto my point, just like you said, there are champs here with little to no description of neither their lore nor their personality. And there are champs who shouldn't even be here (Mordekaiser included) because they wouldn't associate or talk at all. With anyone.

If everyone followed the rules so strictly, this place would be boring as hell. No one would develop, nothing new would happen, people wouldn't be able to join RPs for personality restrictions, and things would not get done. These forums aren't so perfect that everyone gets everything. I can't RP Sejuani to the dot if Ashe, Tryndamere, or any of the Freljordians are constantly active. She's one of my favorite champs, and the one I wanted to RP as, but without everyone active all the time, it's flat out impossible to RP her exactly as you want.

You let people do what they want. If that irritates you so much, sorry.))
No. You are missing the entire point again. I'm forced to conclude that you're deliberately ****ing with me, here. Even if Jax sees no problem with the way he plays his character, I absolutely refuse to believe that I'm the only one. You will never convince me otherwise.

Secondly, Tryndamere and Ashe being active has absolutely nothing to do with somebodies portrayal of Sejuani. It shouldn't and it doesn't. She might refuse to communicate with them, but there is no reason why that means she can't be played while they are. While the principle holds some merit, the example doesn't. You can play the champion unless their lore literally says "This person has never interacted with anyone ever, and doesn't plan to." The day they make the cart that the shopkeeper uses to store his items a champion is the day I take back everything I just said.

Vice Emargo

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
i dunno, can you see

SUNGLASSES

Past my shades?
Completely Relevant Video! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx08stC1ShY

I don't have to.

Drunk Reiora

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiserr View Post
No. You are missing the entire point again. I'm forced to conclude that you're deliberately ****ing with me, here. Even if Jax sees no problem with the way he plays his character, I absolutely refuse to believe that I'm the only one. You will never convince me otherwise.

Secondly, Tryndamere and Ashe being active has absolutely nothing to do with somebodies portrayal of Sejuani. It shouldn't and it doesn't. She might refuse to communicate with them, but there is no reason why that means she can't be played while they are. While the principle holds some merit, the example doesn't. You can play the champion unless their lore literally says "This person has never interacted with anyone ever, and doesn't plan to." The day they make the cart that the shopkeeper uses to store his items as a champion is the day I take back everything I just said.
It's not in how he plays his character. It's fine, and people like it, so far as I know. The only one that seriously has so much of a problem with it is you. Not even Talon goes this extreme.

And my point is Sejuani has exceedingly little Lore, other than her relationship with Ashe. Does she avoid Skarner because she has a fear of scorpions? How should we know? Does she hate Ahri for her way of seduction of men? How should we know? Does Jax have any qualms with where he lives? How should we know?

If there was more Lore, maybe we could play puppets. But there isn't. Jax can RP the way Jax wants to, because it's in his creative liberty to fill in the personality that Riot has not given him.

And I'm not ****ing with you, I'm simply answering your question which you keep changing. And if I'm never going to convince you otherwise, then there's no point in arguing, and all you've been doing this entire time is *****ing at people for the sake of *****ing.

Fenix12345

08-02-2012

New meta=complaining about other RPers, OP Riot nerf plz.

What, this is the rage thread right?