Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

08-21-2012

Sooooo you had 3 fighters?

Ask TheNightmare

08-24-2012

People are dead here?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
Sooooo you had 3 fighters?

Is Rengar really that bad? I played a bot game and he felt fine, but ever draft game I play they tell not not to ****ing use him.

It's frustrating.

Ask Mad Chemist

08-24-2012

He is balanced but seems to have a high learning curve hence why he fells up vs. humans until you learn how to use it.
So yea he has bad reputation like Jayce when he was brand new.

AskCrimsonLord

08-26-2012

But People called Jayce op for his burst, while rengar's only strong point is his ganks.

Ask Mad Chemist

08-26-2012

Different strong points same history the character is mostly balanced.
((good to see you again XD))

AskCrimsonLord

08-26-2012

((Just sticking around on weekends, while still waiting for people to take over sparky.))
Oh and i think this is ooc.

Ask the Monkey

08-26-2012

((Isn't this an OOC thread?))
So why dafoq ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ask the Herald

08-28-2012

Incoming rage in 3...

How in the F*CK does "battle" mean "I attack you relentlessly while dodging everything you can throw at me, even though I shouldn't be able to"?!!!!!!

A fight is, by definition, "an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals)".

So, tell me, how "open" is a clash between two people when only one of them can attack and the other can't?

AskKarthus

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Incoming rage in 3...

How in the F*CK does "battle" mean "I attack you relentlessly while dodging everything you can throw at me, even though I shouldn't be able to"?!!!!!!

A fight is, by definition, "an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals)".

So, tell me, how "open" is a clash between two people when only one of them can attack and the other can't?
I read the posting. You are both in the wrong. Riven did dodge far to many shots that simply are beyond her ability. When I think about RP battles, I compare them to gameplay in League. Could Riven avoid some of the shots? Yes. Could she avoid all of them? No. Thats where Riven went wrong. She took it out of perspective. She isn't Fiora.

You are wrong for blowing it all up. It would simply be better to have stated logically and calmly why that isn't possible and where and when it happened. What you did is allow this to continue for several minutes, and then rage. Congratulations, you wasted everyone's time.