Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Black screen after Champion Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaR tirrorbird

03-08-2014

I reinstalled it and it played fine, two games later and now I get the Black screen. Please help. I've gotten two "leaves" with this. and this last one is going to be my third. Help, Please and thank you.

Aeon Deadeye

03-08-2014

Check and try these
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4343764

hellkiller289

03-08-2014

riot disrescpect us more . we like idiots playing league when u gyz do nothing to help the fixes . u gyz r just upto ur skins ans rp ****t. GJ RIOT , HI ''SMITE''

MissMitch

03-08-2014

Originally Posted by BrokenTier View Post
Managed to find a solution...

1. Navigate to your League of Legends folder
2. Go to RADS -> Solutions -> Lol_game_client_sln -> releases
3. Make a copy of your 0.0.0.172 folder, place this copy somewhere in your desktop / accessible location
4. Delete the 0.0.0.172 folder from the "releases" directory in the LoL folder (where you copied the folder from)
5. Run League of Legends
6. A message should pop up on your client, talking about how you're missing some files.
7. Close League of Legends
8. Re-open League of Legends
9. The client will now Patch
10. Play League

It's amazing to see how much effort Riot puts into fixing bugs and helping their community...
oh wait...

If I don't have the file named that way (mine it's 0.0.1.13) but its the only thing that's in the release file, will it work?

Zbor

03-08-2014

Yep. And for a short time I could do a custom game but now I can't do that either.

Two leaves. I never leave.

Zbor

03-08-2014

coop is currently dying on me also. Pissing me off. This game is not worth a whole day trying to fix

Zbor

03-08-2014

What mismatch said, didn't work. But I removed the 1.13 file

FinalDevistation

03-12-2014

dont worry i emailed riot 10 billions time they give me same thing to do and im like im tired of u guys giving me the same anwser over and over riot treat ur costumers better b4 u lose them... thats i got to say

Chris Brugger

10-05-2014

bump x3