Bug: Maokai's twisted advance leaves you unable to move or be targeted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talios

08-02-2012

was left unable to fight or be targeted after twisted advancing into a banshee's veil shielded nunu

Mermster

08-02-2012

This just happened to me. Tried to twisted advance to a Ryze with a banshee's veil, now I'm stuck and cant move, but at least I can use my smite.

Goorag

08-02-2012

This happened to me when I used it on a Sivir spellshield as well

Tsukan

08-03-2012

Delicious creeps: http://oi49.tinypic.com/rib668.jpg

mason1370

08-03-2012

just happened to me played a game i was about to kill someone and bam i was stuck. really sucks cause i just bought him too. it seems kinda random becuase i was using it all game.
mine was againt AI game
mason1370 is summoners name

mason1370

08-03-2012

i had it also today, against an AI game
summoner name mason1370 10 kills 9 deaths 9 assists if you need to find it quicker

Jxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-03-2012

Yeap, just happenned to an enemy

Zsee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

I don't have any video of the game but this happened to me while using W on a poppy who was ulting a different player. During the animation, poppy went out of my line of view and i got stuck as a cloud where i was standing, unable to use anything but my ignite.

Cads

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsee View Post
I don't have any video of the game but this happened to me while using W on a poppy who was ulting a different player. During the animation, poppy went out of my line of view and i got stuck as a cloud where i was standing, unable to use anything but my ignite.
This was the exact thing that caused me to be bugged. After restarting I was able to move and attack but unable to cast spells or be targeted.
I was able to walk into the enemy fountain w/o being attacked.