Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

GAME NEEDS AGE REQUIREMENT!! Banned me for not putting up with trash talkers.6yrolds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanbe24

08-03-2012

While I understand where you're comming from, it's not just young kids that whine and behave like babbies so an age limit really wouldn't change much of anything.

Wordbrah

08-03-2012

Quote:
Sam Is Whoa:
people shouldnt talk trash and whiny babies are dragging this game down. HOWEVER if your 12-0 theres no reason you shouldnt carry that game. I just carried a game starting 1-4. I ended 15-6 and we won. your doing something wrong.

because leblanc falls off little bit late game and because I keep leaving games because I dont want to associate with people that act in this manner.

OriginalJack

08-03-2012

Quote:
Wordbrah:
Yep Banned. I quit this game. Thanks and good job riot im keeping these 100$ bills in my pocket.

Quote:
Amaltron:
You don't get banned for doing well. You get banned for breaking the Summoner's Code. That includes harassing other players that you perceive are inferior to you.

GET REKT FGT

08-03-2012

I hope you guys know that this is a troll thread. It reads exactly like the Tribunal ones ("I got banned but I didn't deserve it, F*** YOU RIOT&quot

Wordbrah

08-03-2012

Quote:
Ekis the Seraph:
I hope you guys know that this is a troll thread. It reads exactly like the Tribunal ones ("I got banned but I didn't deserve it, F*** YOU RIOT&quot

No this is me being fed up with the way that people act when its supposed to be a serious competitive game. This game is played world wide in tournaments all over the world. You dont see people acting like that in those competitions. Its real people that know they cant do that stuff unless they're 1000 miles away behind computers.