GAME NEEDS AGE REQUIREMENT!! Banned me for not putting up with trash talkers.6yrolds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wordbrah

08-02-2012

I love how this game works where I am seriously trying to play a competitive game, however every game there is some 10 year old child on there whining about what position he wants. When he doesnt get it, he rages and picks someone crazy that fits no where in any lane. I end up going 12-0 in my lane then because top and bottom lose their lane they start blaming me, the best player on the team. I dont want to play with children like this, nor does it make for a good competitive game. You need to put an age requirement on this game because stupid kids behind computers run their mouth nonstop thinking that they're going to be able to do that their whole life. Its absolutely silly and it happens every game. Im not going to play with children like that and I have spent $100's of dollars on this game trying to enjoy it and because I dont want to play with idiots like this you ban me. I dont get it. Please fix this system.

Wordbrah

08-02-2012

Days at a tiem too --- rage!!

BK Ambientz

08-02-2012

I approve of this thread. Couldn't agree more. I don't have a rage problem but when people are running their mouths, and their argument consists of repeating noob, noob, noob, or trash, trash, trash, I get annoyed and refuse to sit there and take it.

awakenPanda

08-02-2012

I had a game where at bot lane, rammus got ONE kill and then gp started crying about ks even though gp was dead... and then gp started feeding, went like 2/28, saying he didn't care and it wasn't his main, and didn't want to play anymore.

pathetic piece of ****

Mich567

08-02-2012

Well, I will be honest and say that I am 12 years old... I do not rage... I think it's pretty retarded to rage over silly things like that. I consider myself to be pretty good, I usually do pretty well in matches. As for people like you who are old enough, I really believe this happens, and it shouldn't. You shouldn't have to deal with this... I have experienced it too. I see people repeatedly call others noob, noob, noob, trash, trash, trash, (like the guy above) just because of one small mistake... for example, lots of players I see get annoyed at people for not calling mia... that is a valid complaint, but they take it too far and just keep on raging, saying NOOBS, and Surrender at 15... just because of 1 missed MIA. A small part of it is their fault too, as they are usually overextending... so people shouldn't be raging, but it happens. It's just part of the community. There are only a few matches without ragers. Unfortunately... it's difficult to prevent. You may not be able to report these people, but when they have done something wrong, you should. Otherwise, you should just be patient, because these people will end up doing bad enough times that they give up the game. That's my side of this problem.

ProSkillzZz

08-02-2012

My best friend is known as the ignore button...

monkyyy

08-02-2012

right~~~~, based on what u said i would probably report u, k/d isnt everything and if u were just kill farming and not actually anything useful and then u flamed at people explaining why u lost us the game, u get reported in my book

Wordbrah

08-02-2012

I didnt say anything I had a last pick child that pickde karthus after we already had a mid... and the reason I got those kills was because he was feeding 2-9 bottom with an ezreal so I had to help him and top lane get kills. The whole time he would say something like LEBLANC BAD PICK ... then he would say it 5 times in a row LEBLANC BAD PICK LEBLANC BAD PICK LEBLANC BAD PICK LEBLANC BAD PICK. There is about 30 or examples I could use too. No one should be subject to children like this and it ruins the game. You are probably one of the young children who do this stuff.

monkyyy

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordbrah View Post
. You are probably one of the young children who do this stuff.
yeah i definitely would report u, u flame w/ little restraint and assumed i was insulting u rather then stating what type of players u sounded like, i dont really care who started it if u snap that fast, and once the blame game gets started u almost always lose the game while i see two names spamming the chat; sooo yeah two report maybe an add to my ignore list

tl;dr dont flame back, its that simple

Hiatus Barren

08-02-2012

monkyyy, obviously he is already frustrated, which is why he snapped.

But my advice to you sir, is relax and play, be supportive because its really all you can do, watch some streams and learn the game, so you eventually get out of your elo, (which I am assuming is not very good, because no one does that in higher elo) and can play with people who take the game as serious as you do.