Who was you first Champ and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wordbrah

08-03-2012

first one i ever tried was ryze because i thought he looked cool... first ones i mained were leblanc annie and fiddle because they are really op if you get good at them =]

MysticOblivion

08-03-2012

Ezreal, looked cool, but took forever to buy since I sucked when i first played..

Enderzone

08-03-2012

Pantheon, joined during a freeweek with him in it, enjoyed slaughtering everyone early and jumping halfway across the map once i had my ult. Just barely managed to buy him before the freeweek ended.

Ehrlich Mar

08-03-2012

Alistar. I had this sort of obsession with minotaurs for the longest time. I used to study a lot of greek mythology, and the story of the Minotaur just riveted me. So I started playing this game, and guess who was free that week? My beloved bull.

I dominated my first few games with him, and the riot youtube channel gives you a free Alistar + skin when you subscribe, so it was just a perfect scenario. Couldn't have asked for better.

Lajinn5

08-03-2012

Olaf, viking to stronk

FatBoiSmasher

08-03-2012

Master Yi, how do you not start off with master yi? (Too bad I learned too late how "great" he was ._.)

Ayobrø

08-03-2012

Pantheon dat stun

AskKarthus

08-03-2012

amumu, I thought he was funny

LoneChipmunk

08-03-2012

Nasus, because he is a puppy

BoganSlayer

08-03-2012

Ahri was one of the free champs i played all week with her got used to her only to find out they change the free champs every week ... i was new