Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot- why do you not give a **** about 3s?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dekar173

08-02-2012

I understand that 5s is the primary way for people to play, and with Dominion and ARAM modes there are less and less people playing 3s, but what gives? Are you blizzard now, or what?

Axil

Recruiter

08-02-2012

yes riot is blizzard

08-02-2012

Too much work to put TT insight

adam maarij

08-02-2012

Quote:
408:
Too much work to put TT insight

most retarded comment ever,its not like they got only 1 worker in the whole ****ing game.......

Goggris

08-03-2012

Quote:
Dekar173:
I understand that 5s is the primary way for people to play, and with Dominion and ARAM modes there are less and less people playing 3s, but what gives? Are you blizzard now, or what?

Honestly I think they have a lot of changes lined up but are waiting until the end of the season before implementing them. I don't think they would want to make drastic meta shifting changes until season 2 is settled. Probably the same for Dominion.

Shadeykris

08-03-2012

This seems reasonable...

Khitty

08-03-2012

I wish they'd put at less 35% of the emphasis that put on 5s into 3s...

I know people that play 5s, try to play 3s, do bad, then call me a noob for playing 3s, saying I should play the real game...

I just wish they gave 3s more credit, I don't know where this looking down 3s came from

Ha11uc1n0g3n

08-03-2012

That's exactly what they're doing.

RiotNome spent around a month querying TT and Dominion players about needed changes and I expect they'll wait to implement those fixes until the end of Season 2 when I fully expect an announcement on their Supremacy project, which more than likely will be a new mode.

Riot wants to clean up their current maps/modes before the launch of Supremacy which will certainly be their focus when it goes live. That's what it looks like to me.

Always MIA

08-04-2012

Best thing about OP is qq about a lower priority game mode on a lower priority forum section.

Wtg :P