Live Diana Developer AMA on Reddit Friday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kingsora12

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphtronics View Post
Why make such a big deal out of a champion release? You talk like its a big event

We get used to it after 100 champ u' know
Agree.. most anticipated.. such an over used word in **** near everything. The most anticipated movie of the year.... flopp.
Just release the champ when its ready.

Gadalar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I'm very excited to be answering your questions! I very much would love to share the development process in am more in-depth fashion!
y she so op?

I kid i kid

but seriously what question you looking forward to answer?

SP3CTRUZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Is the abilities AD or Ap based? The only spell that Marks the enemies is W right? how long does the mark last? Why only 2 skin lately? and the original one looks better Lady Gaga OP looking.

BTW I know it is still Thursday but I will be working tomorrow

BDR

08-02-2012

Reddit ama with diana stuff

Click here to give a ****.

0 views.

BDR

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP3CTRUZ View Post
Is the abilities AD or Ap based? The only spell that Marks the enemies is W right? how long does the mark last? Why only 2 skin lately? and the original one looks better Lady Gaga OP looking.

BTW I know it is still Thursday but I will be working tomorrow
From the notes and PBE which I may or may not play,
She's ap based and the only one that marks enemies is her Q, The cresent moon magic slash thing.

Shes awesome as balls.

Zodian

08-02-2012

pretty much an akali clone, except her w is a shield, and her e is and aoe pull instead of just aoe dmg. but yeah playstyle-wise, akali clone.

hailmeonce

08-02-2012

sweet, cant wait =]

Ltomato

08-02-2012

Did you hear about the heretics? They've got curved skillshots. Curved. Skillshots.

Miracle Rogue

08-02-2012

Since when is Diana highly anticipated?

NugCrusher

08-02-2012

I'd rather just see her released already. If she's really that anticipated, she should be released. This live AMA stuff should've been done a week ago. At the least very latest..