Live Diana Developer AMA on Reddit Friday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorakuro

08-02-2012

Looking forward to the NMM skin

Ramzie13

08-02-2012

wht is the driving passion between leona and diana and how to to she become embued witht he moon?

olmis

08-02-2012

Did anyone else notice: Diana and Leona... Moon and Sun... Princess Luna and Princess Celestia. MLP AWWWWWWWWWW YEAH

Syronide

08-02-2012

just release her already!

AbyssionKnight

08-02-2012

Not quite the Live Streamed QA I suggested to Bazner, but i'm still pumped to see this.

Definitely looking forward to friday now!

eLates

08-02-2012

Where does Diana stand on Prop 8?

O Pumpkin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Question why the **** did you make Diana's skin a copy from Zyras skin except color...

PowderJoe

08-02-2012

sadly i won't be around so i ask my question right now:
Why do you design a jungler that neither got a real cc(stun/fear) as most strong junglers got (noc,nauti,skarner,udyr,etc) nor innate tankyness+dmg (Mundo/Lee Sin).

My point about Diana:
Her w is probably the best idea for an ap junglechamp and i love it!
I'm a little scared though that she is much stronger as a laner then as a jungler and needs nerfs because of it. Thats because champs without the ability to be valuable with less gold available (junglers) need inbuild cc/tankyness/%based dmg or something similar in my opinion. Its a bit similar to the support role, just without healing but with tankyness and fast jungleclearspeeds o rgood ganking abilities instead .
I tested Diana and for me there were 3 builds that worked pretty well: - lichbane->dcap->ga; lucky pick -> dfg -> dcap -> ga; Gunblade -> ga -> dcap; ( i did personally prefer the last one, this much lifesteal combined with the shield and the dmg reduction through ga + burst through her kit + gunblade active seems really strong). And its possible to get those if you don't mess up too hard in the jungle. I do think though that she probably gonna need some nerfs because of her power in lane (you get items faster and have more trys to hit her q for the double ult combo).

Well, i hope i'm wrong about it, Diana is amazingly fun to jungle with! Back to topic, do you stil think she will be a viable jungler, and why?

Cimch

Recruiter

08-02-2012

excited for the release of diana... can you tell us when she's coming out?

coolbird9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

<----- Can't wait for her release, I've been pumped and i would like to read her lore, I've used her on PBE. Nothing but troll's over there though so i don't get some actually quality game play with her):, also i wanna know about Leona+her. IMO there is something because in her release picture she was ulting(R) on Leona, so i think there's something fishy there. :P

Any hints :3? ALSO, just for people testing here. try this out.

diana -
-ryals c,septer
-rabadons
-sorc boots
-nashors
-malady
-hextech