Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Grandmaster Returneth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Maven

08-02-2012

(Welcome back.))

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-02-2012

(( Welcome back )

ColossusCrusher

08-02-2012

(Heyo! Still Cassi, and still smurfless. The way it should be. )

*Wraps her arms around Udyr*

"Only cordial relations, Udyr? You disappoint me. I do hope your travels went well, Jax. Wouldn't want you to have any accidents now, would we?"

Ms Annie Hastur

08-02-2012

OOCly, because of the new splash art we know jax isn't human and he legitimately only has 3 digits. How will this effect your portrayal of jax?)

Ask Gangplank

08-02-2012

((Welcome back dude, nice to see you again.))

SorakaxWarwick

08-02-2012

((Welcome back!))

((Also, nobody mentioned the flak that I received for the Warwick and Soraka thing?))

Ask Galio

08-02-2012

((Well now you did. Anyway, Viktor took over my Index, since I'm really busy in the real world, as you can sympathize with. Oh, an another Jax took over your thread for like 2 days then disappeared. LOL.))

Fiery Snake1

08-02-2012

Quote:
Ask Galio:
((Well now you did. Anyway, Viktor took over my Index, since I'm really busy in the real world, as you can sympathize with. Oh, an another Jax took over your thread for like 2 days then disappeared. LOL.))

((Jax does not like copycats, so he sent a telepathic message across the world to stop him ))

Ask Gangplank

08-02-2012

((Heh, I'm actually kinda glad you're back Jax. The 'Breakfast of champions' question was never the same after you left. We should pick up that tradition again.))

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-02-2012

Quote:
AskUdyr:
Apparently we are on more cordial terms with Cassiopeia. We shall leave you to speculate upon that point.

You disappoint me, Udyr. You disappoint me a great deal.

Quote:
Razmig:
Hi jax, nice to meet you. annoying kid from another world here. your wife joined the league after Riven. does that mean you wish she never joined?

~Understand if you want to hunt me down, Summoner Razmig.

If only for the reason that I wish to spend more time with her, especially after this absence, then yes. Besides, I have sparred against her on numerous occasions, just to keep our reflexes sharp, and I have an inkling of a notion that she would have passed even my test.

Quote:
Ask Gragas:
No need fer last call, boys! I made more of that Graggy 'Eavy and I got nuff barrels full of it fer all of y'all, and we'll 'ave 'appy 'our all day and all night.

Oh thank dear lord baby Jesus, Gragas. You really know how to welcome a guy home.

Quote:
Ask Nunu:
Welcome back Jax. Me and Willump hope you had a pleasant travel experience. And I am sure the others are just as glad to see you back in one piece.

Nunu, It's a great honor to meet you in person, more or less, without having to smack you in the face with a piece of brass. Perhaps you would like to join me for fishing?

Quote:
Ask The Maven:
(Welcome back.))

((Well, there's another surprise. Someone took over Ask Sona.))

Quote:
ColossusCrusher:
(Heyo! Still Cassi, and still smurfless. The way it should be. )

*Wraps her arms around Udyr*

"Only cordial relations, Udyr? You disappoint me. I do hope your travels went well, Jax. Wouldn't want you to have any accidents now, would we?"

Still a snake and still kind of a skank. I think that my best man would have better taste than that.

Quote:
Little Hastur:
OOCly, because of the new splash art we know jax isn't human and he legitimately only has 3 digits. How will this effect your portrayal of jax?)

((I'll still claim that the Chinese are off their rockers and that he is, in fact, human.))

Quote:
Fiery Snake1:
((Jax does not like copycats, so he sent a telepathic message across the world to stop him ))

((No. I just figured out how to send empowered strikes through the mail.))

Quote:
Ask Gangplank:
((Heh, I'm actually kinda glad you're back Jax. The 'Breakfast of champions' question was never the same after you left. We should pick up that tradition again.))

((You mean someone kept the tradition going? ****, man. I need to kick-start that **** again. It also saddens me that half of that message will be censored...))