Troll team comps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCeDsTaR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

So this is the 7th time in a week i go into a ranked match and my entire team is something like teemo, caitlyn, trynd, and varus....no one dodges the stupid game so i have to cuz i dont want to keep losing games cuz i got a troll team comp, so now i have to wait for 30 minutes to join a stupid game cuz theres trolls joining ranked games and ruining other people games?

that is stupid, there should be a way to dodge games like that, i cant believe im the one punished because im the only one that actually tries to play the game as it should be played?

im telling you, im so annoyed by this that i might go try another game like dota2 or something...looks like the player report system is useless or more than half the league of legends comunity are a bunch of 12 year old kids and plain *******.

Wu1fy54

08-02-2012

qqqQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQ

xxSkyesxx

08-02-2012

You must be in the 600s

iCeDsTaR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu1fy54 View Post
qqqQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQ
thanks for proving my point....

Wu1fy54

08-02-2012

teemo top, tryn jungle, varus mid, cait bot

You didn't pick support. QQ fail, deserve to be at your elo.

Before you think I'm being sarcastic. Teemo can go AP or hybrid depending on your elo, its viable.

Tryn jungle is tryn jungle, get fed? GG

Varus can stomp certain ap mids, and cait bot is a great early game pusher.

Pick like an Ali or Blitz or Soraka and you got a crazy game brahhh.

inb4 "Armor ftw lulullolLOLO HUHEHUEHUEHUE"

Lyna Tran

08-02-2012

Why aren't you dodging the games, but instead you waste your time here posting on the forums?

There isn't a way that the game is required to be played. I hope you read the Summoner's Code before creating the account.

iCeDsTaR

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSkyesxx View Post
You must be in the 600s
hell yeah i am in the 600s how can you not be? when you get an afk every single game or a ****** that by the 10 min mark is 0/10 ...

iCeDsTaR

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyna Tran View Post
Why aren't you dodging the games, but instead you waste your time here posting on the forums?

There isn't a way that the game is required to be played. I hope you read the Summoner's Code before creating the account.
go ahead and play with 5 ads in your team, ill just buy a throns mail and do a pentakill... are you serious?

Fubby2

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCeDsTaR View Post
hell yeah i am in the 600s how can you not be? when you get an afk every single game or a ****** that by the 10 min mark is 0/10 ...
Well, its called being good at the game, you should try it.

Also, YOU could dodge, its not like you have some inability to dodge.

That teamcomp is bad I admit, but if varus and Teemo are AP it could be fine, and it follows the meta aswell.

iCeDsTaR

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu1fy54 View Post
teemo top, tryn jungle, varus mid, cait bot

You didn't pick support. QQ fail, deserve to be at your elo.

Before you think I'm being sarcastic. Teemo can go AP or hybrid depending on your elo, its viable.

Tryn jungle is tryn jungle, get fed? GG

Varus can stomp certain ap mids, and cait bot is a great early game pusher.

Pick like an Ali or Blitz or Soraka and you got a crazy game brahhh.

i was first pick and i was eve jungle so everything you just said is worthless thank you

inb4 "Armor ftw lulullolLOLO HUHEHUEHUEHUE"
i was first pick and i was eve jungle so everything you just said is worthless thank you