Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The true evolution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximum Viktor

09-22-2014

I don't think it was nerfed, just buffed on PBE and then reverted.

RasCaelestis

Recruiter

09-28-2014

So... The rework's been out officially for a few days. So far, I like that the overall kit didn't change too much, and it kept a lot of what made the original so fun. It seems like there is a much stronger focus on Q than E now, but that might just be my own experience. There is a lot of adaptability to it now instead of "Get E Augment, since the other two are mediocre at best." Against an assassin, Max Q and rush that Augment. Against heavy poke, max E and augment that, then proceed to poke them back harder.

I've been experimenting with an AP-bruiser style build, and that's worked really well so far. Went 13/0/5 last game. I was against an Orianna and maxed E then Q. Build was Augment for E, Sorc Shoes, Q Augment, W Augment, Rylai's, Sheen, Aether Wisp. Just before I finished Lich Bane, the game ended. I see potential for a full burst build, but the Augment rush is fun.

EDIT: The one thing I am really disappointed with is that the glitch where Death Ray goes through things without doing damage to them still happens.

Dagartru

09-28-2014

Honestly dude, why couldn't YOU BE THE ONE TO REWORK CASSIOPEIA.

The way you talk to your players about the reworks makes me so jealous.

RasCaelestis

Recruiter

09-30-2014

With the change from the current General Discussion forums to the new Boards, this thread will be officially closed. It seems weird to think that, but it did serve its purpose. The True Evolution has come, and it has proven to be glorious. While our method and place of discussion may change, I hope that threads like this one, full of interesting debate and ideas and Summoner (er, player) input, will be common on the new Boards.