The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Anagram King

1 Week Ago

Holy **** I want in on the PBE server so much.

I must retract my previous surmise - that is definitely a splash update. But additional features have been tacked on everywhere. His right arm, his collar, his *very* stylish Vegeta-style hair, and his overall colour scheme.

Visualupdatevisualupdatevisualupdate??

That augment. In no universe did I ever expect it to cost 3000 gold. This is definitely interesting.

RasCaelestis

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anagram King View Post
Holy **** I want in on the PBE server so much.

I must retract my previous surmise - that is definitely a splash update. But additional features have been tacked on everywhere. His right arm, his collar, his *very* stylish Vegeta-style hair, and his overall colour scheme.

Visualupdatevisualupdatevisualupdate??

That augment. In no universe did I ever expect it to cost 3000 gold. This is definitely interesting.
The thing about the Hex Core is that you get three additional parts for 1000 gold each. Once all three are combined, you get the "Perfect Hex Core" that was shown. Not sure if the others even have unique names or will change the in-game model the way it currently works. I really like it so far. The only thing I am (at worst) apprehensive about is the removal of Chaos Storm's silence with the interrupt in its place. I admit, .5 seconds was never much, but it was just enough to cause assassins to possibly mess up their combos when they tried to dive you. An interrupt will not do that. Everything else has me extremely excited about the changes. We have waited for two years, and so far things seem to have been worth the wait. This will be glorious.

Also... VisualUpdatePleaseVisualUpdatePlease!!

Desmond Law

1 Week Ago

Assblaster Nukemaster Viktor is now gone. Now we have this wierd "sustained" damage viktor who's basic spell cooldowns are all 10 seconds long and deal half damage segments

Yemaco

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond Law View Post
Assblaster Nukemaster Viktor is now gone. Now we have this wierd "sustained" damage viktor who's basic spell cooldowns are all 10 seconds long and deal half damage segments
While i agree it is a big change for a more sustain based viktor, i feel they are changing him for the better, HEs meant to be the flexible champ that "evolves" to what his team needs. Viktor right now has great burst but in the burst category hes not #1, currently hes just kinda split amongst other groups of styles of mid and is not able to really excess at one. Im not saying viktor is weak in any way, I main viktor since he was released and have a 61% win ratio with over 300games in ranked with him. I love vik. I feel they are attacking his Lack of mobility and his late game fall off very well.

The Anagram King

1 Week Ago

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/09/99-pbe-update.html

Yep. TEXTURE UPDATE.

Prototype Viktor looks worse (in my opinion), but Original and Full Machine Viktor are rocking an awesome new style.

RyuPhalian

5 Days Ago

Can't wait for this to come to Live. His early game was nerffed but late game he is a monster. The only thing which I am questionable on is his Hexcore item stats, not the AP, but the mana. To me, Viktor doesn't really have mana problems so extra mana just seems like a weak investment. So why not give some HP too? I mean of course it would lower the mana cost but Viktor is a medium-close range mage so why not give him a hand at surviving that sort of range? Though he did just come out on the PBE less than 48 hours ago so only time will tell how he does. Meaning that my opinion may (and probably will) change over time as we learn more of the new Viktor's strengths and weaknesses.

So rejoice Acolytes of the Glorious Evolution! Our herald has returned! For the GLORIOUS EVOLUTION!!!

The Anagram King

4 Days Ago

Hey, guys.

So I've been watching Viktor on PBE. He looks fun, his AA animation is *way* faster, and his hex core bonuses make his late game nothing short of obscene. His TU is awesome (especially Full Machine Vik), and he kites like an absolute demon.

But there's one thing that's been bothering me. And that is Viktor's attitude. That's right - his attitude. He invests all this time, this money, into perfecting an amazing item that is completely UNRIVALLED by other store purchases; fusing prototype upon prototype together, in order to complete the PERFECT Hex Core;

But do you know what he says when he succeeds in this task? When all his efforts over the past two single-augment-ridden years culminate into one, perfect, flawless design?

Nothing.

Not a word.

Acolytes, this will not stand!

I insist - nay, I demand that Viktor verbalises his success when he achieves perfection. This core is nothing short of a masterpiece. And I don't care how emotionless Viktor claims to be - that's something he *has* to be proud of.

In layman's: Viktor absolutely NEEDS to have a unique quote when he purchases the perfect Hex Core! If you agree, click the link below:

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com...rfect-hex-core

And help Viktor declare his perfection!

Desmond Law

4 Days Ago

Viktor gets nerfed before the update. Figures.
http://www.reignofgaming.net/

Quote:
Viktor

Death Ray [ E ] - The missile speed is now 1500 (down from 2000)
Death Ray [ E ] - The augmented missile speed is now 1500 (down from 1800)
[Both changes are unconfirmed yet!]

The Anagram King

3 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond Law View Post
Viktor gets nerfed before the update. Figures.
http://www.reignofgaming.net/
The Q was doing some pretty obscene lane bullying, so I guess it was to be expected. The silver lining here, though, is that if Viktor ever feels *too* weak to your average casual upon release, he's totally getting a buff. I mean - look at Gnar. There's no way he needed extra damage, but he got it anyways. :P

They also slowed his laser a bit on PBE. Though I'm fairly certain it's been moving faster, so Iunno where we stand on that. :P

On another note - I think this thread has finally served its purpose. But... what does that mean? Do we have to abandon it, now? It's been a part of my life for so long, I never really imagined life without it.

Where will I plug various Viktor threads now? I mean, what if I wanna push for Dark Harvester Viktor next. Noone will care!!

Sivir Bot NA

3 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anagram King View Post
The Q was doing some pretty obscene lane bullying, so I guess it was to be expected. The silver lining here, though, is that if Viktor ever feels *too* weak to your average casual upon release, he's totally getting a buff. I mean - look at Gnar. There's no way he needed extra damage, but he got it anyways. :P

They also slowed his laser a bit on PBE. Though I'm fairly certain it's been moving faster, so Iunno where we stand on that. :P

On another note - I think this thread has finally served its purpose. But... what does that mean? Do we have to abandon it, now? It's been a part of my life for so long, I never really imagined life without it.

Where will I plug various Viktor threads now? I mean, what if I wanna push for Dark Harvester Viktor next. Noone will care!!
Kind sir, you simply don't leave the thread. Like Viktor we must strive to improve. And if the Master becomes improve in anyway, glory to us.

Side note though, fairly certain dark harvester was creator viktor.