The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mantaray95

09-16-2013

We require more bumps!

Greenwheel

09-16-2013

oh look still has 17 riots posts

/thread

Rhyperius

09-16-2013

I dont play viktor; but with him going on sale I'm considering him up. I've played him on free week and found him pretty cool I guess but I'd like to know the current plans for him before I buy him. Can we get an update please? Unless you dont want my money.

RasCaelestis

09-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyperius View Post
I dont play viktor; but with him going on sale I'm considering him up. I've played him on free week and found him pretty cool I guess but I'd like to know the current plans for him before I buy him. Can we get an update please? Unless you dont want my money.
Heh. A form of bribery in an attempt to draw a Red's attention... Why has this not been attempted sooner?! I mean, yes, it does lack certain 'morals,' but the Glorious Evolution is at stake! In order for it to be successful we require more Vespe- er, information.

Honduras

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2013

bump

oldRakdos

09-16-2013

ok I am not a Viktor player, but with this is like the forth rework I see, Xerath, skarner, rengar, and now viktor, Riot are you sure you really want to rework so many champs at once AND PROBABLY RELEASE THE REWORK THE SAME TIME

EDIT: one more heimendinger

CrazedPorcupine

09-16-2013

okay, This hasn't gotten any red attention in MONTHS. I really want to know what's going to happen with Viktor.

Desmond Law

09-16-2013

with a great team, viktor can dominate, so dont go over the top with the passive rework. I dont want him to get nerfed.

Xanthus730

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2013

Why do I pick Vik? Because I'm a masochist. Honestly, because I love his concept art, concept and story. I love everything about Viktor except playing him.

Not to mention, every time I pick Vik, my team trolls me for the whole game, since everyone knows I'm about to have a bad time if I just picked Vik.

I could think of like 100 things you COULD do to improve the Viktor play experience.

Like:

Let me have a full 6-item build (for real)
Give me wave clear equal to a normal mid choice.
OR give me some burst.
Make E more fun/rewarding to use. It's a cool 'concept ability', but it sucks to play with.
Make my ult fun/rewarding to use. Right now it's a small AoE weak silence, no burst, weak DoT and as a summon it's slow and underwhelming. It's like Tibbers' derpy cousin.
Make Q work as intended for trades, instead of shielding AFTER the trade's done...thus not shielding anything (and not being a great shield either).
Give me a passive?

The list could do on and on, but generally speaking, I like the 'fantasy' of playing Vik...but the reality BITES.

AR Manimal

09-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solcrushed View Post
Oh it will have to deal reduced damage if a target gets hit twice The number I was going to try out was 50% if the target had already been hit with Dray
So... Is this thing still happening?