Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The true evolution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mantaray95

09-16-2013

We require more bumps!

Greenwheel

09-16-2013

oh look still has 17 riots posts

/thread

Rhyperius

09-16-2013

I dont play viktor; but with him going on sale I'm considering him up. I've played him on free week and found him pretty cool I guess but I'd like to know the current plans for him before I buy him. Can we get an update please? Unless you dont want my money.

RasCaelestis

Recruiter

09-16-2013

Quote:
Rhyperius:
I dont play viktor; but with him going on sale I'm considering him up. I've played him on free week and found him pretty cool I guess but I'd like to know the current plans for him before I buy him. Can we get an update please? Unless you dont want my money.

Heh. A form of bribery in an attempt to draw a Red's attention... Why has this not been attempted sooner?! I mean, yes, it does lack certain 'morals,' but the Glorious Evolution is at stake! In order for it to be successful we require more Vespe- er, information.

Honduras

09-16-2013

bump

oldRakdos

09-16-2013

ok I am not a Viktor player, but with this is like the forth rework I see, Xerath, skarner, rengar, and now viktor, Riot are you sure you really want to rework so many champs at once AND PROBABLY RELEASE THE REWORK THE SAME TIME

EDIT: one more heimendinger

CrazedPorcupine

09-16-2013

okay, This hasn't gotten any red attention in MONTHS. I really want to know what's going to happen with Viktor.

Desmond Law

09-16-2013

with a great team, viktor can dominate, so dont go over the top with the passive rework. I dont want him to get nerfed.

Xanthus730

09-16-2013

Why do I pick Vik? Because I'm a masochist. Honestly, because I love his concept art, concept and story. I love everything about Viktor except playing him.

Not to mention, every time I pick Vik, my team trolls me for the whole game, since everyone knows I'm about to have a bad time if I just picked Vik.

I could think of like 100 things you COULD do to improve the Viktor play experience.

Like:

Let me have a full 6-item build (for real)
Give me wave clear equal to a normal mid choice.
OR give me some burst.
Make E more fun/rewarding to use. It's a cool 'concept ability', but it sucks to play with.
Make my ult fun/rewarding to use. Right now it's a small AoE weak silence, no burst, weak DoT and as a summon it's slow and underwhelming. It's like Tibbers' derpy cousin.
Make Q work as intended for trades, instead of shielding AFTER the trade's done...thus not shielding anything (and not being a great shield either).
Give me a passive?

The list could do on and on, but generally speaking, I like the 'fantasy' of playing Vik...but the reality BITES.

AR Manimal

09-16-2013

Quote:
Solcrushed:
Oh it will have to deal reduced damage if a target gets hit twice The number I was going to try out was 50% if the target had already been hit with Dray

So... Is this thing still happening?