The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zukuu1 View Post
Just as old as the plans to work on Viktor...
Sad but true

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2013

bump

Zukuu1

07-12-2013

Soulcrushed pls? I'd even let Morello handle Vik. He gets stuff done at least.

Viktorious Alekt

07-12-2013

The video will first show a laser at the edge of the hitbox to show the actual hitbox of the unit. After that, Viktor will cast his ult at the edge of that hitbox resulting a miss (which was not a miss with the laser). All that to show that Viktor's ult initial damage AoE is smaller than the represented one.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSm-7...ature=youtu.be

RasCaelestis

07-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktorious Alekt View Post
The video will first show a laser at the edge of the hitbox to show the actual hitbox of the unit. After that, Viktor will cast his ult at the edge of that hitbox resulting a miss (which was not a miss with the laser). All that to show that Viktor's ult initial damage AoE is smaller than the represented one.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSm-7...ature=youtu.be
Video's not working for me. :\

Also, I just realized that three weeks from today marks the one-year anniversary of this thread. :P

Desmond Law

07-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasCaelestis View Post
Video's not working for me. :\

Also, I just realized that three weeks from today marks the one-year anniversary of this thread. :P
It shows that his ulti's hit box is about 10% smaller than the indicator shows

RasCaelestis

07-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond Law View Post
It shows that his ulti's hit box is about 10% smaller than the indicator shows

Aye, I understood that, I just can't see it in action. Thanks though.

Zukuu1

07-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasCaelestis View Post
It's a joke really.

Desmond Law

07-14-2013

Runic Bulwark is going to be removed. Does this mean Viktor will see some light?
Will he see too much light and get nerfed?

oO Slaave Oo

07-14-2013

I LOVE playing Viktor but frequently avoid it because of how much my Bronze ELO Teammates rage when I pick him. The Augements I think are great but the Augment on his E is sooooo good that I never go for his other two. I think they need to be buffed up a bit as a speed boost on his Q or slightly more range on his W is not worth 30% more damage on his highest damage skill.

What I would suggest is changing the Augments to the following:

Quote:
Augment Gravity:
+3 Ability Power per level
+4 GP/10
+10% Cooldown Reduction
+5 Mana Regen per 5 seconds

Ability Augment: Gravity Field has an additional 30% cast range and 20% Increased radius.

Quote:
Augment: Power
+3 Ability Power per level
+220 Health
+6 Health Regen per 5 seconds

Ability Augment: Power Transfer increases Viktor's Movement Speed by 30% for 3 seconds and increases the shield amount by 25%.
This would allow for changes in playstyles depending on which augment you pick other then just "What skill do I plan on maxing first".

The extra radius on Augment: Gravity would allow for Viktor with the extra GP/10 and extra reliability on his slow/stun would make him good in the bottom lane but still a little behind champions like Leona or Thresh who can more or less stun on command and would end up playing a bit more like Support Viegar (who is already pretty rare) with the added bonus of a silence from his ulti.

The Augment: Power is already pretty decent but still a weaker choice then Augment Death. Increasing the shield amount would make him MUCH better at trading early game and would be worth it over the late game terror that Augment: Death brings.

Another neat idea would be to allow for a FOURTH Augment, Augment: Chaos which would improve his Ulti.

Quote:
Augment: Chaos
Cost: 1000
+8 Ability Power per level

Ability Augment: Chaos Storm now fires out bolts of energy every 1.5 seconds to the nearest target to the center of the vortex. Each bolt does 50/75/100(+0.55*AP) depending on Chaos Storms skill level.
This would grant a huge amount of end game AP and teamfight damage at the opportunity cost of either a stronger early-game, a stronger utility role, or consistent damage from his E.