The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necron99

06-02-2013

@mundo
this is deffinitly not a bad idea

Necron99

06-02-2013

well xelnath is posting on xerath forum as we speak i tried to get some info on viktor but looks like they are just gonna sweep it under the rug/ignore it

VIKTOR WANTS LOVE TO
even tho i guess this does go against his lore cause he wants to give up emotions
i wish i could BE viktor about the viktor updates

Necron99

06-02-2013

all the viktor players we should all start posting in this thread
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...24065&page=461
maybe if enough viktor players invade the xerath forum they will see we want some answears and do somthing maybe

Desmond Law

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS3Narutoi View Post
Thanks for making that clear. =)
However I played against a Viktor in ARAM again yesterday and like twice he shot his laser and it was firing at the exact same spot instead of the 700 distance. Is that one of the Viktor bugs that people were talking about?
No, your brain is just playing tricks on you. It's one of the "grass is greener on the other side" mentality.

It could be possible that since the laser always originates from Viktor's body that the length seems distorted, unlike Rumble where you can clearly see the line of fire since it is separate from his body.

I play Viktor at least once a week and my last game with him was yesterday. His laser length is constant. All the time.

Desmond Law

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundo View Post
What if his staff had a 3rd upgrade? Pretend his staff is a blast wand. So if you had a Negatron, you can combine the 2 for a new upgrade which would give the same stats as it already does but with the addition of the unique from Abyssal Staff?

Attachment 697404

You could have one for Rabadon for instance that would ask you to combine a Needlessly Large staff with Augment and you would gain +80 AP along with Rabadons passive and Augment stats.
Riot will throw a fit over this since it gives Viktor "Unlimited" inventory space as he can just load on blasting wands onto his hex core once late game kicks in. I like it though.

Necron99

06-02-2013

just posted this in the xerath forums lol

Attached Images
File Type: jpg viktor pre shades.jpg (200.5 KB, 47 views)

Lucariolu

06-02-2013

bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Lucariolu

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond Law View Post
Riot will throw a fit over this since it gives Viktor "Unlimited" inventory space as he can just load on blasting wands onto his hex core once late game kicks in. I like it though.
what part of "third upgrade" sounds unlimited?

Spawnpk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2013

they already had a version of upgraded augments... it was leaked on pbe but taken down

Sheogorath

06-03-2013

Xelnath is posting now, if anyone wants to help me get his attention.