The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDedication

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

As a long time Viktor player, I like Viktor for his burst and his mechanics. Please dont change it. If youre going to change him at all his Augments need work and his force field.

Edit:
In my opinion: Q's shield needs to be a wee bit longer than it actually is. W is just unreliable. E is fine the way it is. (Invisible lasers dont really bother me since i know where they're going, but from a new Viktor's perspective, it should be fixed). R is fine the way it is, maybe a little speed increase.

Augments need work. If it turns into late game, Viktor will lose. His best augment (death) just doesnt put out enough for late game. With a full build, Viktor is behind atleast 100 AP compared to a normal pure/burst AP build BECAUSE of his augment. There needs to be a way to upgrade it. A way so you can upgrade it late game and not early game so you cant rush it and call it a gg for the other team.
There's also no reason for the player to pick any other augment, except maybe Gravity if your team is lacking CC.

Dark Skull Kid

08-02-2012

I've considered viktor but'

He is squishy with no escapes and unreliable hard cc (brand needs moar buffs)
He only has one really useful augment (death) and his q augment is completely useless while his w is very situational (bump the cdr up on it and instead of increasing the range, increase the aoe of his circle?
His laser is inivisible half the time
His ult moves too slow
his augment takes up a space (let him have 6 items and augment, balance changes as needed)

Wild Panic

08-02-2012

Could you may put him on free week so that people can actually try him out then give you feedback? I didn't buy him because he's regarded as a waste of 6k IP.

Rikukun

08-02-2012

let's see. as a non-viktor player, the biggest reason i havn't really played him is that he costs a lot of IP, and there are other champions out there that I want to play more than him, so I have never bought him. He also seems a bit on the UP side, so when I do play mages, which is kinda rare for me, i tend to play some that are stronger.

Do Not Towerdive

08-02-2012

I never decided to play viktor because, he just seemed to be at a point inbetween poke or the upinyourface burst type mages, and that felt a bit awkward to have to consider both of those playstyles.

I'm sure many play him BECAUSE of that same reason though

CorruptDictator

08-02-2012

The two things that bother me with Viktor and prevent me from playing him more are a)the augment really needs a second upgrade and b) he just feels really sluggish for some reason I cannot put my finger on.

Skwid1g

08-02-2012

E is invisible, fix that with the rework please.

A 3rd tier of augment is the most obvious thing, Viktor is actually pretty underrated as-is.

Super Explosion

08-02-2012

The trouble I find with Viktor is that he's not really adaptable.

You basically must play him as an Annie-class Burster to do well, with the very same gameplay.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Viktor? Why Viktor?

There aren't other champions who needs love more than him, like Heimer or Karma?

Afflictid

08-02-2012

I decided to play Viktor because AP champions are my thang.

His ult is really really annoying to move around. The reason for this is that you also have to keep Viktor pretty **** close to the ult itself for it to move any faster than a snail's pace. So you have to hit R in the spot you want it to go, right click somewhere nearby so Viktor can go there, again R, again right click. It sounds less annoying on paper... but it really limits how fast you can actually move the ult.

His augments leave little to no choice (death), and they don't feel any better than an item I could have put in that spot.