Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The true evolution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheogorath

05-09-2013

You must pardon my anxiety in bumping this thread, but we WERE kept in the dark for a really long time, and I fear it will happen again :/

Orothrim

05-09-2013

Quote:
Sheogorath:
You must pardon my anxiety in bumping this thread, but we WERE kept in the dark for a really long time, and I fear it will happen again :/

Bumping for the Glorious Evolution is good Comrade!

We must adapt or be removed.

Elkirus

05-09-2013

I dont like how the lazer works on smartcast at all...
I was wondering if you could change the lazer to work starting at Viktor and getting to an absurd range dealing very little damage close to viktor and destroying everything at max range?

RasCaelestis

Recruiter

05-09-2013

Quote:
Elkirus:
I dont like how the lazer works on smartcast at all...
I was wondering if you could change the lazer to work starting at Viktor and getting to an absurd range dealing very little damage close to viktor and destroying everything at max range?

But that would take away a lot of his uniqueness, and turn Death Ray into just another skillshot. Also, the second idea involving damage is interesting, but it wouldn't work. Most of Viktor's abilities have a very short range. Making Death Ray do more damage to enemies that are farther away would risk getting him out of range for the other abilities or simply have Death Ray not function to its utmost efficiency.

Housepets

05-09-2013

I feel like his Q and W augment should try and be place on the same level as his E augment. Too many times a Viktor will just buy E Augment and forget about the other two. I personally enjoy having a longer range gravity field but that's it. I sometimes hope that I could get more from the augment itself instead of just a range increase. Like possibly having the stun last longer or being just a tiny bit larger.
Another fun idea could be that you buy what you want on the augment. Certain augment bonuses cost more and when you buy them they stay. Like you could buy: +45 ability power, Gravity Field range increase and health +200...etc. Just to give us Viktor players more options.

Greenwheel

05-09-2013

Been playing viktor since release (bye double bundles i miss you) and I enjoy everything about him. Don't change anything about how his kit works - just make augments have another tier, make laser a tad faster, and maybe a movespeed buff for fun.

DONGCART

05-09-2013

I realize this is a bit off topic but... I don't really like either of Viktor's skins. Are there any in the future that I can look forward to?

RasCaelestis

Recruiter

05-09-2013

Quote:
DONGCART:
I realize this is a bit off topic but... I don't really like either of Viktor's skins. Are there any in the future that I can look forward to?

Back in October there was a list of leaked skin names. "Dragon Trainer Lulu," "Ascended Varus," "Metal Wing Kayle," and a few more were on it. They have been released, though the official names are slightly different. One skin on the list was called "Dark Harvester Viktor." It -along with "Special Forces Miss Fortune"- have not been mentioned since, but there's a chance that it will be revealed later this year.

IS157bc0c7bb9162dfabed9

05-09-2013

A couple of words about Viktor's ult: i always noticed that in the moment of casting it deals less damage than E, which might be adequate given the dot-effect, but that damage still doesn't feel like enough. I had a thought about the storm's continuous damage dependent of vicinity from Viktor instead of its speed. This way, he'll be more dangerous in close range, like he's described in his not-so-helpful tips.

Script Lord

05-09-2013

Bump for the Glorious Evolution!