The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheogorath

05-03-2013

Is this "rework" going to make his late game stronger?

Noctis Lunaris

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orothrim View Post
Is it sad that just seeing a response on this thread has turned an otherwise ****ty day into a really exciting one?
No, no it is not. It is glorious news comrade, who wouldn't have a better day after seeing this?

Solcrushed

Live Balance Designer

05-03-2013
5 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orothrim View Post
Is it sad that just seeing a response on this thread has turned an otherwise ****ty day into a really exciting one?
Yes, you guys deserve better.

ZodiacsClockwork

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Lunaris View Post
No, no it is not. It is glorious news comrade, who wouldn't have a better day after seeing this?
Yeah except i got my hopes up 9 months ago when I was on the night this thread was made. Im not excited at all considering nothing new was even mentioned and it has been 9 months If anything im a little ticked off
I dont mean to be an jerk about it but I love viktor and been playing him since his Q travel speed was slow his laser was invisbile still while being disabled due to a variety of bugs nothing ever seems to happen for him

Sheogorath

05-03-2013

Would I be greedy if I asked for a tiny bit more information? Viktor currently suffers because:

1 - his augments ain't that great (death is pretty good)
2 - he has to be in melee range to dish out most of his damage (Q and R)

I understand that you are changing the way his augments work, but do you have anything planned for problem number 2?

EDIT: Could you also tweak his difficulty level? I think with the combination of his ult and his laser he deserves to be at 90 if not 100. He might not be as difficult as Syndra, but he's definitely on par with Cassiopeia and Orianna.

Orothrim

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheogorath View Post
Would I be greedy if I asked for a tiny bit more information? Viktor currently suffers because:

1 - his augments ain't that great (death is pretty good)
2 - he has to be in melee range to dish out most of his damage (Q and R)

I understand that you are changing the way his augments work, but do you have anything planned for problem number 2?

EDIT: Could you also tweak his difficulty level? I think with the combination of his ult and his laser he deserves to be at 90 if not 100. He might not be as difficult as Syndra, but he's definitely on par with Cassiopeia and Orianna.

Solcrushed said "Pretty much, I do not see myself changing his base spells too much other than synching ranges ./ moving things around a little. ".

So the "synching ranges" thing seems to indicate that he will be working on number 2.

MostlySilent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solcrushed View Post
Pretty much, I do not see myself changing his base spells too much other than synching ranges ./ moving things around a little.

He will always be a very high skillcap champion unless I decide to change his laser, and I don't plan to become minced troll meat anytime soon. :0
I am aware that many players that play Viktor are drawn to him for his uniqueness and I will definitely be preserving that.
Cool, just cool.

Smelly Sock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2013

There are a lot of players who have joined the glorious evolution.

Bandana Dee

05-03-2013

thank you mr troll

Kcugi

05-03-2013

Quote:
ktor players: Why did you decide to play Viktor and what do you like/dislike the most about him currently?
I picked him after his release as after his spotlight I was in love with his diversity in gameplay & abilities.

Quote:
Non-Viktor players: Have you ever even considered playing Viktor or played him in the past? If so, what turned you off Viktor/what did not meet your expectations?
I played him in the past, but refounded him due to buggy E. With curren augments his E was the only one viable for lategame - and it was bugged which would cost u a game sometimes (I am not talking about ivnis. lazor, I am talking about no-dmg lazor).

What I would want to see upgraded on him?
  • The yellow augument to instantly give him shield, not when the bean bounce back to you and a slight increased range on Q - this would make his yellow augment attractive.
  • The purple augment to deal DoT dmg to champions in the Gravity Field. It would give him some even more dmg and would make his W upgrade appealing.

Just my 5 cents about GLOURIOUS EVOLUSION!