The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daedälus

04-28-2013

bmp

Daedälus

04-28-2013

solcrushed if you are reading this now i suggest you take your troll face off and POST SOMETHING!

Daedälus

04-28-2013

bump wdgfnudsnuwefnisufnwon

BlacJac

04-28-2013

He's a bit lackluster compared to other ADC's. None of his abilities scale off AD and that's a bit disappointing. I love playing him, but everyone calls me a troll when I instalock him. I've since chosen other ADC's to play but miss my beloved Viktor...

Egotistical DSO

04-28-2013

I've said it before (doubtless others have as well): Viktor needs an upgrade on his augments first and foremost. Augment: Death is currently the most worthwhile by a long way away and is the only way to ensure he keeps up his damage into lategame. Unfortunately, by not upgrading to the other augments the rest of his kit's shortcomings are glaringly obvious.

Augment: Gravity is the only other core Viktor players can make much use of. Due to his slow speed and the clunky casting of Gravity Field, the skill has no real practical use as a pursuit tool. Without this Viktor has no way to stick to his enemies. Picking this, as I've said earlier, cuts his damage far too much to be worthwhile. You're damned if you do, and slightly less damned if you don't.

Augment: Power is near useless. This has less to do with the augment being poor (though it is, mark my words) than it does with Power Transfer simply not being that great a skill. Power Transfer only works as a short-range nuke. Period. The shield it grants is weak and easily broken, but the delay is what truly cripples it. By the time the shield is procced, the trade is done and Viktor's weak shield only serves to fill up a bit of his health bar where actual health was a moment beforehand. The shield needs to be procced sooner, possibly made more powerful as well, but that's a problem for later. Bottom line is that for the augment on Power Transfer to matter, it needs to work as it was designed (i.e. as a skill designed to help Viktor trade).

That's my rough diagnosis of Viktor. Hope the input helps.

Daedälus

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacJac View Post
He's a bit lackluster compared to other ADC's. None of his abilities scale off AD and that's a bit disappointing. I love playing him, but everyone calls me a troll when I instalock him. I've since chosen other ADC's to play but miss my beloved Viktor...
ADC Viktor? Sorry to burst your bubble he isnt an adc

SubmitToTheBBC

04-28-2013

DONG SQUAD 420

Daedälus

04-28-2013

bmp

Hemoparty

04-28-2013

As a non-Viktor player, I was attracted to him due to him being able to reposition his ult. His skills seem good overall, if requiring a high skillcap. Main reason I don't plan on playing him however would be that his passive takes up an item slot. Sure, it's an overall useful item, but one less thing Viktor can buy all the same. I like Viktor's passive having to do with items thematically because, y'know, artificial add-ons, but it's not like there aren't champs out there who already have a passive that boosts their stats without taking up an item slot. One idea I have is that some or all components of The Hex Core's granted stats being a normal passive, and having Viktor be able to gnab an Enchantment equivalent to the three possible upgrades (especially if he can get those upgrades in some manner other than by spending his gold, such as Kha'zix's evolution points).

Still, I can imagine if that sort of thing is a programming nightmare, or if essentially giving him a 7th item is OP. Just sharing my thoughts is all.

Daedälus

04-28-2013

Bump