Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The true evolution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BendyBread

04-28-2013

I'm actually tempted to buy him now.

Despite not being in the 100% best place in terms of power, he looks like a lot of fun. That's saying quite a bit, considering nearly every champ after him just isn't that exciting.

Daedälus

04-28-2013

Quote:
Solatoral:
I'm actually tempted to buy him now.

Despite not being in the 100% best place in terms of power, he looks like a lot of fun. That's saying quite a bit, considering nearly every champ after him just isn't that exciting.

He is a lot of fun all the more reason to make him more fun :P he needs a passive rework.

Daedälus

04-28-2013

bump

Daedälus

04-28-2013

bmp

Jake Compton

04-28-2013

looking back at this thread, Victor STILL hasn't had his evolution items buffed...
Only time will tell..

Daedälus

04-28-2013

OMG bump

Daedälus

04-28-2013

Quote:
Jake Compton:
looking back at this thread, Victor STILL hasn't had his evolution items buffed...
Only time will tell..

precisely why i'm bumping over and over again

PHoToS999

04-28-2013

Well, I can't say I ever felt very interested in Victor. I just looked at him and said, hmm, okay, and moved on.

CrisD

04-28-2013

Quote:
PHoToS999:
Well, I can't say I ever felt very interested in Victor. I just looked at him and said, hmm, okay, and moved on.

You missed it...:P

Daedälus

04-28-2013

Quote:
PHoToS999:

thats how most people feel about him, but he is incredibly good early-mid game and then late game it becomes impossible to carry which is why the passive rework needs to get here