The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-28-2013

I'm actually tempted to buy him now.

Despite not being in the 100% best place in terms of power, he looks like a lot of fun. That's saying quite a bit, considering nearly every champ after him just isn't that exciting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daedälus

Senior Member

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solatoral View Post
I'm actually tempted to buy him now.

Despite not being in the 100% best place in terms of power, he looks like a lot of fun. That's saying quite a bit, considering nearly every champ after him just isn't that exciting.
He is a lot of fun all the more reason to make him more fun :P he needs a passive rework.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daedälus

Senior Member

04-28-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daedälus

Senior Member

04-28-2013

bmp


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jake Compton

Senior Member

04-28-2013

looking back at this thread, Victor STILL hasn't had his evolution items buffed...
Only time will tell..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daedälus

Senior Member

04-28-2013

OMG bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daedälus

Senior Member

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Compton View Post
looking back at this thread, Victor STILL hasn't had his evolution items buffed...
Only time will tell..
precisely why i'm bumping over and over again


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PHoToS999

Senior Member

04-28-2013

Well, I can't say I ever felt very interested in Victor. I just looked at him and said, hmm, okay, and moved on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrisD

Senior Member

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHoToS999 View Post
Well, I can't say I ever felt very interested in Victor. I just looked at him and said, hmm, okay, and moved on.
You missed it...:P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daedälus

Senior Member

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHoToS999 View Post
Well, I can't say I ever felt very interested in Victor. I just looked at him and said, hmm, okay, and moved on.
thats how most people feel about him, but he is incredibly good early-mid game and then late game it becomes impossible to carry which is why the passive rework needs to get here