The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desmond Law

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by X SkeletonCandy View Post
I decided to play Viktor because he looked really cool and interesting. During my first game, I was amazed by his powerhouse of a kit! His abilities are fun to use, easy to learn, and are devastating to practically anyone.

The problem is his passive. Currently, if you don't buy Augment: Death, then you're missing out on a lot of Viktor's damage potential. The other two are okay, but they just don't get the job done compared to Death. I would really like it if you guys went back and made his other two augments more worth buying.

Sincerely,
A Viktor main
Power augment viktor is actually pretty good, but you have to go full blown tank to do any good with it. Gravity augment just sucks though.

Why the downvote? Power augment is legit.

first time Vayne

03-17-2013

bump for participation

PKDX

03-17-2013

I played him exactly once on a free week.
He just wasn't fun.
I didn't want to spend the money on the core.
Q felt far too short.
W felt nearly useless
and E was fun but hard to aim.'
Those are my thoughts.

Renzoken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2013

It would be nice if riot would finally give us an update on the Viktor Augment Rework. It's been over 6 months now with no news on it ._.

zammoracwiz

03-18-2013

Bump for the glorious evolution!

Renzoken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Bump!

Niv Aseef

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKDX View Post
I played him exactly once on a free week.
He just wasn't fun.
I didn't want to spend the money on the core.
Q felt far too short.
W felt nearly useless
and E was fun but hard to aim.'
Those are my thoughts.
Actually, his W is glorious. With proper placing you can turn around a team fight within seconds + his chaos storm ontop of it. You can save teammates in the jungle or lane by blocking off paths and scaring off champs. You can place it near you then run into it while a melee champ attempts to chase you down, tricking them, and then burst them to death or just run away as they're stuck in the trap. When playing support, I've zoned out the ADC repeatedly just by scaring them off with it's sheer size when placed ahead of them so they can't get CS. I've saved so many damn teammates and teamfights with his W it just takes strategic placing and practice. It's sheer size and slow + stun can turn around a game when it comes to teamfights. Again, it just takes practice. As for his Q it's good for trades early game and finishing off opponents as they run away and his E -- again -- takes practice, you can be really tricky with it, firing through walls or doing a run-forward-turn-around laser for long range and harassing champs under towers.

Desmond Law

03-24-2013

His W doesn't grant assists. If you stun someone and you don't deal any damage to them but your teammate kills them, you get no assist.
I found out the hard way by having a Darius on my team.
Oh, and an enemy Darius also ignores the stun on Vik's W. You can stun him but it doesn't cancel Darius' ult. You'd think timing like that would be rewarded eh?

VoidBro

03-26-2013

roit

Desmond Law

03-26-2013

Don't over buff him. I prefer Viktor not to be nerfed by accident