The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benjochito

01-15-2013

i cant say much cause i only played viktor 2 times in ARAM, but what i disliked was his passive, the only augment worth buying is the E, and still, i felt that it wasnt kinda worth it, losing an inventory item for the augment. :/

Desmond Law

01-15-2013

I just played tank viktor with power augment, I eat crow, he got 3k of hp at late game, I died quite a bit because of lack of team work, but he was pretty decent. No more one shotting minions waves, like death, but so much survivablity. I 1v1d Kazix a few times and lived with 200hp or so.

iCarry NA

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond Law View Post
I just played tank viktor with power augment, I eat crow, he got 3k of hp at late game, I died quite a bit because of lack of team work, but he was pretty decent. No more one shotting minions waves, like death, but so much survivablity. I 1v1d Kazix a few times and lived with 200hp or so.
No joke man, Viktor is my main and i started out using Augment: Death like most new Viktors, but once I tried tanki Augment: Power build, I never went back, stacks so well with items such as Rylai's Crystal Scepter / Lich Bane.

Verliswolf

01-15-2013

I didnt like that viktor's main damage was from an awkward skillshot

Desmond Law

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlor View Post
No joke man, Viktor is my main and i started out using Augment: Death like most new Viktors, but once I tried tanki Augment: Power build, I never went back, stacks so well with items such as Rylai's Crystal Scepter / Lich Bane.
I think what I did wrong before was not going full on tank when i got power aug. Before, I used to get some early ap and then get some tankyness. but that was wrong

you have to get all your tanky shat together and then start up some ap. and furor is an awesome boot enchant for this build.

what i did today was boots, dorans, catalyst, sorcboots, rod of ages, power aug, and rylai's.
What would be the next items?

Nebukadnezzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

gravity augment best initation tool

Honeyseed

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verliswolf View Post
I didnt like that viktor's main damage was from an awkward skillshot
What are you talking about? Just learn to use it, it's easy once you get the hang of it.

iCarry NA

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond Law View Post
I think what I did wrong before was not going full on tank when i got power aug. Before, I used to get some early ap and then get some tankyness. but that was wrong

you have to get all your tanky shat together and then start up some ap. and furor is an awesome boot enchant for this build.

what i did today was boots, dorans, catalyst, sorcboots, rod of ages, power aug, and rylai's.
What would be the next items?
That is perfect for Augment: Power Viktor, Rod of Ages + Rylai's with Augment Power gives him such huge kite and mobility. After that i usually go Rabadon's, then the next item is really dependent on the enemies, your team, and your play style, I'm a fan of Guardian Angel if your team is doing good damage and could use some beef, or something like Lich Bane for even more Augment: Power style fighting. Zhonya's / Abyssal work very well too for last item.

YoungBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

I made a much more detailed post on page 143 a while back. I've played Viktor a bunch more since then and I have decided that, of all the factors I put there, the most important thing to me is this:

Do NOT change the casting style of his Death Ray. This is by far my favorite thing about Viktor and I think it makes his Death Ray far more powerful than similar line skill shots. If you need to rip him to pieces to get him into a good spot, I suppose you have to do so. Even if it means getting rid of his innate item start (which I also love), that would be okay as long as Death Ray doesn't change.

I have read several posts tonight in this and other threads saying his skillshot is "stupid," "backwards," "awkward," "hard to use," etc. Please, for the love of all that is good about this game, do not change that. I don't want Viktor to have a skill shot just like every other mage. This targeting system makes him more fun by making his skill shot harder to predict, giving him more options, and, overall, making him better. Yes, it takes time to learn, but those champions are often the best ones.

Please Solcrushed. Don't get rid of this casting system. I'll even let you take away Viktor's *gulp* amazing dance animation. If it means he can keep his laser, it'll be worth it. But please don't ask me to pay this price for keeping his skillshot. I love his dance as well. E'ry day I'm shufflin'...

iCarry NA

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebukadnezzer View Post
gravity augment best initation tool
I've tried support Viktor for awhile getting Augment: Gravity, and it actually isn't too bad if your good with it. Kind of goofy but from my experience we won the lanes, accept for the times we got ganked to all hell from my lack of warding.