The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larz Blast Rage

10-25-2012

As viktor player. i love him is a very fun champion !! well done, something to up on viktor ?.. i guess the range of hes Q he need more range

CarpeDezNuts

10-25-2012

I've been playing Viktor a lot over free week, and I have to say I really like him. I plan on picking him up eventually.

What I like.

1. Great burst
2. Lazer poke
3. Farming Machine
4. He is Russian

The few things i have against him are....

1. He is sooooooooooooooooooooooo sloowwwwwwwwww
2. I feel like I never know for certain how far his lazer will travel
3. Only one viable augument as far as I am concerned (death)
4. W is worthless during lane phase for the most part
5. Ahri wrecks him as well as other mobile ap mids (my own experience, this could be just me sucking)

YourWilIMyHands

10-25-2012

Viktor is awesome. Change the augements and He'll be wayy fun

Xpovos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

There's something funky about using his laser with smartcasting and it is kind of annoying to change key bindings when I choose him.

Ant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-25-2012

Aside from the obvious fact that he only gets 5 items slots, his Q puts him way to close to the enemy team. His Q range is 600 putting him in range of enemy stuns easily so it's very unsafe and his E's range can't compensate. His E is annoying to handle although decent when controlled right. And his W takes so long to stun it can be avoided. The fact that W is only difficult to escape when placed on them is bad, and then the shield is really terrible and does like nothing. His W is a mediocre and unreliable stun unless you take its upgrade which makes one of your items a 54 AP item which kills him late game. W is a decent zoning tool, but is outclassed by other similar abilities like Veigar stun... Also moves slow and puts you in way more danger than the shield protects for. E with Death is a good ability, but aside from E and R he's bad and having 3/5 of your abilities being bad or mediocre makes you a mediocre champion.

Gravity core makes you have a crappy mid game item all game (less AP then a blasting wand for 2/3 of the game) and Death core gives lots of AP but no other stats. His passive steals an item slot and is terrible regardless of what you upgrade it into seeing as 2 of them leave you with way less AP then a normal item and Death gives you good AP but no other stats -- He basically has no passive. Five slots is relevant all game because of wards/pots and etc. He's a mediocre at best character.

Edward Johnson

10-25-2012

Remove the AP from his Hex Core, giving people exclusively personal AP just means that his flat numbers or scaling was adjusted accordingly before we've even left the gate, and that's boring. Make his item give unique utilities, so we can worry about buying the stats ourselves.

Diskings

10-25-2012

In regards to Augments there is only one real choice. The movespeed on his shield doesn't really help. With how many champions have blinks and other forms of dash, it just isn't very beneficial at all.

Make Augment Power debuff the target. Possible damage debuff, armor/mr debuff or something along those lines. The range also should *slighly* increase. For poke it's fine, but for teamfights it's not. Like other's have said, it puts you in a vulnerable spot (given how many people will just dash/blink onto you). Furthermore the shield isn't big enough/takes too long to come back to you. So it doesn't compensate for being in a bad spot.

Cement Truck

10-25-2012

Viktor is the only release champ I have ever bought (played since Skarner), and that being said he is my favorite champ. Unfortunately, he's poorly balanced against other ap mids, and I really only play him in bots now. I don't know why people say that his augment power is not useful; I main augment power on my Viktor when I play real games, and it's super useful. You can use it to gain massive movespeed across the map, as you can q a minion here and there to get huge gains in sustained speed. You can q a minion to chase down an enemy for a poke with the laser, you can q an opponent who is closing on you to escape, and you can use it to escape from tower range, meaning the difference between taking one and two tower hits. I always augment power myself because of the huge utility it gives.

I know most people augment death, but I have firsthand experience as to how valuable augment power can be.

SomewhatBear

10-25-2012

His other upgrades need to be more meaningful, only the one for the laser is worth anything.

For instance, the Q upgrade increases speed. That's nice. But that good does that do viktor except to perhaps kite better or chase better? Perhaps there is a better option, such as placing his shield, too, on nearby allies, giving him a support option?

The W upgrade is actually pretty good, with the W range. The issue is that much of the time that isn't necessary unless viktor is initiating. It would be more beneficial if it either increased size by a good amount, or caused the stun to be instantaneous.

The issue is that viktor is an AP carry and if one if his item slots is going to be consumed, it is best consumed by increasing his DPS. Nothing in his kit screams much else other than DPS, his only utility being his W.

Frisky Bunny

10-25-2012

I love his ability to Easily be support as well as DPS as well as a Fully controlable ult. His q has insane poke and he is fun but i feel his main problem is his Augment item. To be useful you HAVE to take Death 95% of the time. Instead of only augmenting one ability why not have the items change all his abilities in some shape or form? Like have one his Augments give his abilities a slow but lower the overall damage for Support Victors or have One increase overall damage but increase the Cooldowns ETC. That way there is a Tradeoff when he takes something and he is still fun. I saw one of the New Items has Magic Bleed. Why not make that one of his Augments? Having Trouble with tanks? Augment:Torch!