The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desmond Law

10-07-2012

I think they fixed his lazer, it's not freezing up on me the last few games I played. Or maybe I'm crazy. I still prioritize Death Augment though. I got a double kill on both an ashe and a teemo this morning, all by myself. shoulda fraped it :/ I didn't believe it myself. Had 10 hp after the fight.

Mrfishii

10-07-2012

From a non Viktor player:
I like viktor and his idea, but he looks to...stuck, like he doesn't move much and all he can do is shoot out his laser and hope to get a kill off that thin line. I also never tried him because of how people said he was bad.

1nc0nc13vabl3

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gucciswagz View Post
boooner
soooo you live in the boonies?

Desmond Law

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrfishii View Post
From a non Viktor player:
I like viktor and his idea, but he looks to...stuck, like he doesn't move much and all he can do is shoot out his laser and hope to get a kill off that thin line. I also never tried him because of how people said he was bad.
Well Viktor is very skillshot intense, I think those people were not willing to learn how to optimaly use his skills. I don't have a problem with his kit, it has its secret combos, but my main concern are its outmoded "Evolutions"

You know, he needs a joke where he laughs really hard, then he freezes up and his voice goes monotone like blitzcrank's (but he still laughing) and then his 3rd hand slaps him back to normal.
So its like Ha-ha-ha-ha *freeze* [ha]-[ha]-[ha] *slap* Oh what? Not again...

Ask the Herald

10-07-2012

Bump for Glorious Evolution!

Điable Ørateur

10-08-2012

I LOVE his lazer , his ult is pretty boss too but i feel like it is too slow and enemies can escape it easily if you did not place the w . I feel his Q is really lacking in range and agaisnt champions like ryze without your lazer you are toast

Tyranomaster

10-08-2012

I played Viktor for a time, I eventually stopped because his passive made me feel underwhelmed. Looking at him now, I think a really good place you could go with Viktor is to take a hint from Rengar. I think what should be done is make his passive +3 AP/lvl, and make him have access to a unique item he can purchase if he wants (but make the item worth the purchase, like rengar). Perhaps, following the "destroy then improve style" of play, the item grants an extra flat 10 AP+3/lvl, 5 MP5, and gains "knowledge" "parts" whatever per kill/assist. This stacking effect can grant bonus stats, like rengar.

3 - 5% CDR, Power transfer's speed and range are increased by 100
6 - 8% Spell Vamp, Victor's Power Transfer grants 25 Movement speed while the shield lasts
9 - 20 AP, Death Ray travels faster and applies a DoT, Gravity Field's range is vastly increased, and applies the stun sooner
14 - Chaos storm's duration is increased by 2 seconds, and travel's much faster while Viktor is not near

And of course, he would lose a stack on death.

Script Lord

10-09-2012

Bump for the Glorious Evolution!

Script Lord

10-10-2012

Come on, Solcrushed!

Please at least let us know you're aware of how much we're looking forward to whatever you can do for our favorite augmented Herald?

Script Lord

10-12-2012

Please don't let this thread die! You've given all of us Viktor fans a spark of hope!