The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

some cute girl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

True power.

Sol HolyHeart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

I like everything on Viktor (their Lore except for the fact of the Jayce Lore), personality, character and the skill.
My only problem is about their ultimate, isn't like a a BIG need for a team fight.

AnimusvsAnima

09-16-2012

Bump for extra knowledge.

Sir Sheogorath

09-17-2012

The glorious evolution is at hand!

Ask the Herald

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilos View Post
solcrushed pls
This

SOLCRUSHED PLS

Sir Sheogorath

09-17-2012

Fellow acolytes, it seems that the evolution is going to get postponed: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...47993#29347993

damican

09-17-2012

Well I like victor a lot. He's quite fun. I feel his laser and the red augment bonus to laser should be folded together. Just lacks a nice oumph without it. I loooove to get the blue augment in dominion, but in any serious mode of gameplay I just feel forced to get red. I honestly think all of the augments should provide the same AP (espcially since it takes up an item slot). Make red give new bonuses entrely, and keep/tweek the other two.

Viktors Q honestly should provide the shield as soon as you Q. The way Viktor is now, you're forced to stay back to spam laser, which means getitng a good W in, in quite hard to do. Q + W work together, but ineffectually! The W's very short range make it rough in the best of times and impossible in othertimes. His kit is the only one where I feel its fighting itself. QW makes you get in close, while ER let you stay far away. Doesnt seem terribly cohesive like that.

spreadfred

09-17-2012

I don't know if anyone will get this far in this thread, but here goes:

I have played Viktor a few times (as bot on dominion), but I'd really like to play him more. Here's what I think he needs:
Gravity field should stun heimer's turrets. I dont know if this is a bug or not, but it would really help Viktor's pushing/counterpushing. I also dont know how field interacts with zyra's plants, shaco's jitb's, or other pets/minions, but I think Field should stun those as well (if it doesn't already).
His LAZOR is buggy. Sometimes, it fires off correctly. Sometimes, half the line is drawn, and damage is dealt as if the full line is drawn. Sometimes, half the line is drawn, and damage is only dealt along the half-line that was drawn.

Insane Pyromanic

09-17-2012

I used to play viktor a lot. His kit is actually REALLY solid when he's a little tanky. I do have some major problems with power augment however. I get Gravity augment in half of my games as him and death in most the others depending on my comp and the other team, but power just always seems like a waste. I think the sheild amount on Q should get a bonus when using it and/or give the skill some spell vamp. The main problem with Viktor right now to me isnt even in his augments, its in his stupidly long CDs.

Wr3ckYoSelf

09-17-2012

I originally purchased Viktor because he was a unique champion, both in his lore and the fact that nobody really understands how strong he is. Currently what I like about him the most is that he is very strong and I kind of like that he's underplayed because nobody really understands how to face a Viktor. He has some great damage output but I feel he falls off later in the game because of his long cool downs and lack of an item slot.

I think a way to fix this would be to give us a t3 hex-core upgrade or allow us to merge to 2 hex-cores together while giving us a significant ap boost for the merge. By giving us a merge on the hexcores we can have damage and utility.
Another small fix i'd like to see is the a slight movement speed increase.
Increased mana regen.
Lower his cool downs slightly.
Other than that I think he's a great champ!