24-hour Stream Because REASONS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nubsta

6 Days Ago

Hello guys, I've been wanting to do a 24-hour stream ever since my friend FOW (twitch.tv/1fow1) did one to celebrate the Smash for 3DS releasing on Japanese 3DS handhelds. I'm not really doing it to celebrate anything, but I do have a good idea to take up a chunk of the time for the stream. While I plan on mostly playing LoL, I will probably switch to other games, depending on how I feel or what my viewers say.

So here's the idea's rules:
- I must play Nidalee every game. (These will be blind picks, so TT, SR and CS only.)
- Viewers choose what map I play. (No Howling Abyss or ranked play.)
- Viewers choose what lane and role I will play. (i.e ADC Nid, bot. Tank AP Nid jungle, etc.)

I'm not the best with Nid, but she IS my best champion and I have fun playing her in silly scenarios.

If you'd like to stop by, I'll be starting the stream at 1900 (7:00pm) this Friday evening, and ending whenever I feel like it AFTER 1900 Saturday evening.

I appreciate any and all viewers I get and any donations you're willing to give me while you're there. (This is not for the money and all funds will be put towards a birthday gift for a friend of mine.)

Edit: It helps to have MY stream link, eh? Find me at www.twitch.tv/Nubsta5

Nubsta

6 Days Ago

Quick bump before sleep, tonight. I'll bump this a few more times before showtime in a couple days.

Nubsta

5 Days Ago

Streaming now, if anyone wants to come watch! This is a test for the above.

Nubsta

3 Days Ago

This has been postponed until tomorrow at around 11pm PDT. Hope to see any of you there!

Nubsta

2 Days Ago

Streaming now! Join and tell me how to play Nid!

Nubsta

1 Day Ago

Bump. We're still at it!