Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Footman's Diary of Continuous Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Footman

Recruiter

09-10-2010

- Installer / Game icon is very nice and high resolution, though it uses the "L" from the old logo - seems a bit inconsistent with the awesomesauce new patch installer look.

- Miss Fortune's icon doesn't show up in Air client in the champion shop

- Connecting to a practice game when the game is minimized, I'm getting the error:
"Failed to Connect
Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection."
I don't receive this error in Boot Camp.

- 2 minutes into the game, I got disconnected from the game with a prompt to ask me to reconnect (to be fair, I am on Wi-Fi since it's a Macbook Pro, so it might be a signal drop though one thinks it would just reconnect automatically after a couple of seconds - movement and action went dead for a good 20-30 seconds before the Reconnect prompt)

MY DRIVERS ARE OUT OF DATE SO FAR, so take the next bit of feedback with a grain of salt:
- 25-30fps at 1920x1080, all settings 'high' with my 9600gsm. Lowering the resolution to 1280x800 only gave me a performance of around 40fps. The game correctly identified that my drivers were out of date though at the loading screen, so I'll be trying it again soon with updated drivers.

Footman

Recruiter

09-10-2010

- Updated drivers via "Software Update" from Apple icon, still getting "drivers out of date" red test at champion select screen. Are there even newer drivers from nvidia.com for me? I'll investigate.

- Was playing Blitzcrank in a practice game, was on the blue side. Settings were on Medium, shadows on Low, and was playing at 1280x800. Everything was about 45-50fps, perfectly competitive and playable on my Macbook Pro's 9600gsm.

- Minor issue: My Blitzcrank's hook 'preview guideline' was fine on the blue half of the map, but its become distorted when I moved into the middle of the map and beyond.

Udyr

Recruiter

09-11-2010

Which version of OSX are you running? 10.5 or 10.6?

Footman

Recruiter

09-11-2010

Snow Leopard