Riot will NEVER respond to any thread of importance (and here's why)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cuz1972

Senior Member

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeykris View Post
Lux's Ult - A very vocal minority does not equal "the vast majority of the community".
Yeah I'm boderline offended that they even bothered to waste time to talk about it. I'm sure they have more import things to do. Like throwing a nerf dart at another employee while yelling "Infinite Light!!!".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehMightyMidget

Senior Member

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baneson View Post
They did say no. Read the Red posts. All of them. Not just the Pendragon "This thread is now about dogs." post. You'll find it. I promise you, you'll find it.
They deleted most of them, because most of them suggested that the community might receive some sort of compensation. I just want them to be held accountable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehMightyMidget View Post
But everyone on the forums and reddit prefers the old name.
Aside from that being a sweeping generalization, the forums make up a small percentage of the player base and I don't care about the old name. My buddies don't care about the old name. People I play with don't care about the old name.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PERL ONLY SUPP

Senior Member

08-02-2012

This thread ain't going no where... It simply doesn't ask for anything, it's a statement. An answer won't help, neither would a bump. It serves no purpose.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wu1fy54

Senior Member

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
I've created dozens of threads addressing the OPs points, all of which getting over 10 pages of replies each, yet none of them getting a red reply even after 2-3 days of staying on the front page. Meanwhile Reds reply to all the various brand new, 'If X champion was your X, what would you do!?,' even though those threads clearly violate the terms of service on the General forums (as those are off-topic, but then again, when has anything on this forums been moderated properly?). Riot doesn't reply to anything that could harm their reputation and/or financial situation. Riot, the company that can't give its playerbase $7 worth of RP due to their PR mistakes, yet can afford to drop $5,000,000 in their Season 2 prize pool. Stay classy Riot.
This!!! Forever this.


ALSO RP HAS ZERO PRODUCTION COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1000 RP NOW!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShortestPath

Senior Member

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangachu View Post
Time to ignore all the times they HAVE responded to threads like that to prove your point, amirite?

Tell me, has ANYONE who works at blizzard or EA or 98% of game companies ever responded to ANYTHING you say?

Clearly league's fanbase has lived the good life for too long.
This post could not possibly be more accurate.

Stop whining, OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syque

Member

08-02-2012

Totally agreed. It is infinitely frustrating to see Riot staff only responding to the derpy threads.

I don't think new skin pricing is something to complain about though. A company has the right to set any price they want for their goods, and it's not like skins affect gameplay. If more people ignored expensive skins, they would stop making them. However, some people like the skins and are willing to pay for them, so good for them.

But I do find it disheartening that there hasn't been a new non 6300 champ in a very long time, and that old champions that are still expensive have not had their costs gradually reduced, like they said they would. But since there are tons of people willing to buy champions they've never even tried at full price, sub-975/6300 champs are likely a thing of the past


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solzan Nemesis

Senior Member

08-02-2012

I almost all ready forgotten and stopped caring about the Lux change.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hardbuttpounding

Senior Member

08-02-2012

I think it's because if a single Riot employee says something slightly out of line involving the future of the game or even their opinions, they can get fired.

This happens in many big companies as the Rioters we see on the forums can't give solid confirmations about anything, because they happen to change or they weren't suppose to talk about it, they're gone to the dogs. (Pun intended)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nroberts15

Senior Member

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehMightyMidget View Post
I'm not saying that they're not fantastic. I love Riot. But it's pretty obvious that some issues simply go unsolved, and that makes us feel ignored. They're still better than MOST OTHER GAMING COMPANIES, I don't want to see them deteriorate.

Downvoted? I just agreed with this guy.
Would you rather be left in the dark about any/all changes that are happening up until they happen? Because that's the alternative. In most companies, any "unsolved issues" you are referring to would likely have never been made public to begin with.