Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot will NEVER respond to any thread of importance (and here's why)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxuraiara

08-05-2012

Yea, I bought RP for Pulsefire Ezreal. That was the first and last time I bought RP, and I don't plan on purchasing any more. Especially when the 1000 RP fiasco happened right before the skin release. Riot just doesn't care anymore.

Diasteria

08-05-2012

Bump for red.

Shooting Stars

08-05-2012

Riot cares more about the community than many other Gaming companies, such as Blizzard, and that's all I really care about, I take what I can get.

Mysnomer

08-05-2012

Quote:
TehMightyMidget:
Riot's strategy is Ignore, Deny, Forget.

You should call the strat:

Ignore
Deny
Go
Away
Forget

For obvious reasons.

And for everybody who insipidly points out how Riot is "not as bad as they could be" 9_9..ugh, oh, god, I have trouble talking to people like you without throwing up in my mouth a little, but I'll try my best *urgh* Okay, here's the point, this is like proclaiming you are better than trash. Real achievement, right? There's no merit in being better than the worst. So please stop wasting our time with this insufferable *BLARGH* ugh, couldn't hold it in *blech* oh god...well, you get my point *urgh*

tailsmph

08-05-2012

have a bump good sir

VeRisiMiLaR

08-05-2012

bump

Indica

Recruiter

08-05-2012

Don't you think maybe you're being the teensiest biased about this?

I've actually been very impressed with most of Riot's efforts to respond to the community's questions and concerns. Just because an answer isn't what you specifically are looking for doesn't mean it's not an answer.

There's a difference between "doesn't respond" and "gives answers you don't want to hear".

I don't always agree with Riot's responses, but they're generally well thought out, often entertaining, and engaging.

A game company can't and shouldn't always agree or submit to the will of the community. As long as they explain their reasoning and keep a dialogue open with us then I'm pretty satisfied. If they can keep a dialogue open, while keeping things light and humorous - engaging us as people and players rather than a generic voice of the corporation then I'm on the moon!

I'm not trying to be antagonistic with this post. I just needed to respond with a different opinion, because my experience as a forum goer has been different to what you're voicing here.

0bolus

08-05-2012

Bump for Red.

tailsmph

08-05-2012

everytime I see this thread I will bump it

flamingpiggy

Recruiter

08-05-2012

so does Riot really care about our concerns? we shall see