Is it bad that I like Dominion more than Summoner's rift?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronAegis

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Intentions View Post
Thanks for the responses guys, I feel better about my decision. It's so much more fun. Noob question, is there ranked for Dominion?
We're all crossing our fingers for the introduction of ranked in season 3, but not yet.

Talith PA

08-02-2012

One of us. One of us.

Super Ali Baba

08-02-2012

You are not alone my dear friend, there are many other people out there like you, Crystal Scar is our home. It can be yours too!

HaIfhearted

08-02-2012

Sadly, there is not ranked. We are HOPING for ranked after season 2 ends, but whether we actually get it is questionable : (

And yeah, a lot of SR players like to ****talk Dominion because apparently that's the cool thing to do.
I believe that HotShotGG or some other pro player really dissed Dom soon after its release, and no one spoke up in Dominions defense, so now all the little fanboys and fangirls just blindly think Dom sucks cause their idol said so.

jremmons

08-02-2012

About two years ago I originally installed LoL and played about 10 games of SR before deciding that stabbing myself in the eyes was more enjoyable than running around in circles attempting to smack a nearly dead minion. I uninstalled and forgot about the game until recently when a friend told me about the Dominion game mode, which I find vastly more interesting with the constant skirmishes and the relative ease of changing the tide of a game with just a few well timed battles. I'm still a relative noob (lvl 16), but I'm loving the game so far. Reminds me of the fun I once had in Guild Wars doing alliance battles due to the fast paced gameplay and interesting builds that can be used to good success.

onDuBz

08-02-2012

You are not alone

Koravel

08-02-2012

Hell no, you are not alone.

I very rarely play SR anymore, only when some friends want to. Dominion is far and away the more enjoyable experience.

LadysKnight

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Intentions View Post
So I've been playing LoL for a couple months now and I love it. But I am having so much more fun in the Crystal Scar. Normal mode just seems so boring and slow. Is this wrong? I tend to get slack for it from other summoners during games or on the forums because my normal win is so low.
This makes you an awful person and riot wll punish you by not givin a **** about your game mode of choice now. It's all your fault!

Kaiseresc

08-02-2012

dude, you should like the mode that makes you have more fun.
right now, playing SR seems incredibly boring. I like watching the tournies and spectating, but playing seems to utterly boring.
but dominion? powerful fun fast crazy omgwantmore ****

Kierloway

08-02-2012

This is a great game mode. Study up and learn. If you plan to be a regular part of the community, read up on sauron's guide to get you started. In team selection, discuss champion selection with the other players. Educate yourself. See you on the battlefield and welcome!