Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New AFK detection for matchmade games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostDieM

08-02-2012

Nice one! This together with the Leaver Buster and Tribunal really helps in keeping those rotten apples out

Sir Diddler

08-02-2012

Meh I don't like it at all, takes 10min to find one game then someone just leaves from that game at champ selection.

Dekag

08-02-2012

Same problem took me about 5-7min just to get in a game. Never had problems with people not being there in champion select before and then takes alot more time when someone decides they want to dodge.

Kharnedge

08-02-2012

At least we know Riot is looking at similar games for ideas.

zzCitizen

08-02-2012

This is great!

LunarisDream

08-02-2012

This is amazing. I love it.
Thank you SO much.

Xentorx

08-02-2012

thats all fine and dandy for the afkers, almost had a game where 2 people(in Que) that were fighting over jungle sot so they both picked jungle (ww and lee) and then lee went on to troll with promote and revive...... wish this thing had a kid detector too

Eunjung Ham

08-02-2012

Sounds kinky !

ThunderHeartt

08-02-2012

this is 1 option that should help with a lot of the afk's

mavrice

08-02-2012

I'm having a terrible time with this new system... there has been at least one person every time that either declines or is inactive. Then it takes another 10-15 seconds for it to kick me back to the original screen or it puts me back into que, which has now on separate occasions taken more than 10 minutes.