Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends (v1.0.0.100) Lag spikes and FPS spikes (VIDEO)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirok

09-10-2010

Never happened before. After after this so called "patch" v1.0.0.100, everything is messed up. Frames are spiking, interesting thing is that lolclient is draining cpu more than before (If I set process priority to below normal, frames get back to 40-60 but extremely unstable and eventually game crashes) FPS especially in team fights go so low even to 10-11 fps and I've always had a steady 40-60fps. Talk about lag... These days after the patch its horrible. Even though I'm from EU I play on US servers from the start. 160-200 latency is very satisfying. But now, after this patch, nothing works fine anymore. Sorry about the quality of video, I've recoreded it with my digital camera Sony W-35, just to show you how horrible it is now. You'll see people teleporting, showing up from nowhere, minons and champions without health bars etc..
And I'm worried about FPS spikes. I have a single core CPU with 2GB of ram and NVIDIA 9600GT but LoL has always worked perfectly. After this patch it makes me wanna delete this game cause of terrible fps.

Video Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miz7rMMvJwE

SmB69PT

09-10-2010

That happens to me also. When I start the game, I have around 30-40 fps, but when we get to team-fights, the fps drop do about 5-10. Fix this, please.

Kerakozi

Recruiter

09-10-2010

Lol its happeninng to everyone i mean everyone last game i played i won by everyone disconnecting except for one person on the other team :\

Captain Netz

09-10-2010

I dont know if its the patch exactly but I had this problem yesterday and it just started to work like nothing happened 10 min in the game. But now im getting 60+ fps but with ping between 300-1000 constantly. Ive even restarted my modem, router, computer and even turned off LAN all together on every other device I have. I hope this is server side and it gets fixed.

Funky Soul

09-10-2010

Happens to me too. I'm not playing until it stops.

Scattaman

09-10-2010

Why dont you use Hotkeys?!... I saw that you are clicking on each ability

Ebiast Clemens

09-10-2010

Quote:
Scattaman:
Why dont you use Hotkeys?!... I saw that you are clicking on each ability

no offense, but why don't you use the part of your brain for counting stuff? humans only possess two hands. which in his case, were used for the cam and the mouse.

TheAngel333

09-11-2010

Don't think its the patch since i was lag free since 2 days ago when it came out.