Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nexus tower, almost impossible to destroy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaton

08-02-2012

The Nexus tower is awfully easy to defend, it's way too close to the "Fountain" making it almost impossible winning with an early game team (ie. Gangplank, Lulu, Irelia) against a Morgana or another champion who can clean creep waves easily, even though you have 15 kills and all dragons in adventage.

A possible solution could be swaping the position of this tower with the Nexus, or removing the health regeneration of the tower.

Sorry for my english, it's not my native lenguage; I hope you'll understand

mnun

08-02-2012

Nah, it's fine now, you just need to learn when to go for it or not

Shadeykris

08-03-2012

Don't bust the inhibitors until the final push.

Break tower > run away > ... they can't leave base without you killing them. If they stay in base they get no farm, while you get all the buffs and all the money, and then come back and kill them and their inhibitors and the last tower in one big push.

Mavrik V

Recruiter

08-03-2012

Step 1: Everyone on the team build 100 armor.
Step 2: Everyone on the team zergs the Nexus turret.
Step 3: ????????
Step 4: PROFIT!!!!

My Sack Descends

08-03-2012

Winning with an early game? 15 minutes is pretty reasonable if you ask me. They either surrender at 15, or you win at 20 in most cases. (Unless the players and champions are all equally matched, and even then it's only a 30 minute game most of the time.)

LoL is not the type of game people want to "Win quickly," in anyways. Do you really want to wait longer for the load than the actual game takes? Do you not want to earn IP?

Eryn

08-03-2012

As much as I normally disagree with people who want the nexus tower changed, *reduced* regeneration on it might not be a bad idea.

Best Fizz EU

08-04-2012

I think he's talking about the TT turret being so close to the super long range spawn turret.

HamsterBoo

08-04-2012

Quote:
King Pikmin:
I think he's talking about the TT turret being so close to the super long range spawn turret.

I've actually noticed that about half the minions die to well turret on their normal path to the nexus. Add in a champion baiting them into well, and you literally have no minion backup when taking out the nexus.

Khitty

08-04-2012

Quote:
Phaton:
The Nexus tower is awfully easy to defend, it's way too close to the "Fountain" making it almost impossible winning with an early game team (ie. Gangplank, Lulu, Irelia) against a Morgana or another champion who can clean creep waves easily, even though you have 15 kills and all dragons in adventage.

A possible solution could be swaping the position of this tower with the Nexus, or removing the health regeneration of the tower.

Sorry for my english, it's not my native lenguage; I hope you'll understand

Are ppl still raging about this?

Axil

Recruiter

08-04-2012

i think they need to add another turret