I think we have only seen 2 of the 4 horsemen so far

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liath

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keevur View Post
Wasn't it stated a while back that both Morde and Herc's goals were the same, but both weren't in agreement on how to achieve that goal? I always like to fantasize that Fiddlesticks was from the Shadow Isles as well, but he isn't. Though he would fit in with that bunch of champions.
Yeah Fiddle would be a pretty good embodiment of Famine. Also, @Rasuk, I was very lazy not to look up Yorick's lore before asking that!

Tortferngatr

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liath View Post
Yeah Fiddle would be a pretty good embodiment of Famine. Also, @Rasuk, I was very lazy not to look up Yorick's lore before asking that!
Depends on if Fiddle gets a lore rewrite putting his origin as the Isles.

That being said, we DO have an upcoming champion that will make things very, very dry...perhaps that's Famine?

Skorcher

08-08-2012

it could be
Hec-war
Morde-Pestilance(asciated with disease) but they all kinda are.
Eve-Famine(festing on desires of people)
Yorrick-Death but yeah i could see yorrick as more of a servant

Narrathoth

10-06-2012

for the 4 horsemen there is always a messenger of doom imo that is yorick holding all 4 of the powers of the 4 horsemen
omen of war
omen of pestilence
omen of famine
omen of death
in said order shows who have come forth with mord and hec so hoping for more :>D

Helvaen

10-06-2012

How about Karthus as death? He is the deathsinger, not to mention the fact that he ignores death.

Wickian

10-07-2012

Eve relates more to Lust(one of the Sins) that one of the Four Horseman.

Helmight

01-07-2013

I figure that, if Riot actually has designs to create the four horsemen in LoL, Mordekaiser is clearly Pestilence and Hecarim is War. I can see Karthus as potentially being Death and an unreleased champion as being Famine, but I don't really ascribe to that theory because of the huge differences in their champion designs. Hecarim and Mordekaiser though are VERY similar - they're both spectral suits of armor animated by some ghostly force. If there was going to be a Famine or Death champion released, they'd almost have to follow a similar design.

HerbaNoctis

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keevur View Post
Wasn't it stated a while back that both Morde and Herc's goals were the same, but both weren't in agreement on how to achieve that goal? I always like to fantasize that Fiddlesticks was from the Shadow Isles as well, but he isn't. Though he would fit in with that bunch of champions.
He isn't specifically from the Shadow Isles but that doesn't mean he can't be associated with them somehow. He's a harbinger (of the Apocalypse, which by this theory the generals of the Shadow Isles are the Horsemen of). Basically he's the warning sign.

Also, Eve is getting a lore remake. So she might very well turn out to be one of the Horsemen.

Also, how do you fit in Thresh with this now? He's the same sort of ghostly suit of armor sort of deal.

Alachdanan

01-08-2013

Hecarim is actually representing War, (the Shadow of War hello?)
Morde is either Death or Pestilence. The new Champ aproaching could be Famine.

Alachdanan

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvaen View Post
How about Karthus as death? He is the deathsinger, not to mention the fact that he ignores death.
He relates to Death but he got nothing to do with Morde or Hec so I think the place of the others are reserved for some other champs