Jax & Baron?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xenolenoir

02-02-2014

So Jax is without doubt one of my mains and I was intrigued by his story.. So I made some researches on forums and things like that and here are some theories that I regrouped:

1. Jax is actually Baron. In the Lore, we see that the InGame Baron is actually a false Baron, a copy of the real Baron who vanished when constructing the Summoner's Rift. Just like Baron, Jax has 7 blue glowing eyes, has purple skin and another thing would be that Jax likes fishing and Baron lives in a river.. But how could Jax not be giant and worm-like? Some people said that maybe Lulu polymorphed him? On top of that, in Jax's lore it says that Jax was automatically put in the top canditates for a reason only known by the high councilor.. Maybe he knew that Jax was the real Baron?

2. Jax is Yi and Baron's son. Baron vanished ( as said as theory one ) to maybe go and live with Yi..? Then they had a son wich is Jax wich would explain his 7 eyes, his fingers and his not wormlike body.. This theory is pretty weird but.. who knows?

3. Jax is actually Yi from the future? Well this one I never understood it but some people said that Zilean may have bring Jax from the future for an unknown reason.. It's also weird because Jax's eyes are real while Yi only have a headgear done by Heimer..

4. This one is the last one: Jax is actually the High councilor who wanted to complete his dream by competing in the system he created..

So the best theory I think is that Jax is actually Baron Nashor.. What do you guys think? Any other theories?

EDIT: Theory 5: Jax is just Jax.
Theory 6: Jax, the high councelor and Baron are all the same person

Kolgax

02-02-2014

Can't be from the future, this is jax from the future:

IMSOJUICY

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenolenoir View Post
2. Jax is Yi and Baron's son. Baron vanished ( as said as theory one ) to maybe go and live with Yi..? Then they had a son wich is Jax wich would explain his 7 eyes, his fingers and his not wormlike body.. This theory is pretty weird but.. who knows?
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...us-d5cj7m8.jpg

who knew "baron" is actually a baroness?

Kyzer

02-02-2014

Or maybe Jax is a Darkin like Aatrox. It would explain is impossible combat prowess, and since so little is known of darkins, his anatomy wouldn't be too questionable.

xenolenoir

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Fang View Post
Or maybe Jax is a Darkin like Aatrox. It would explain is impossible combat prowess, and since so little is known of darkins, his anatomy wouldn't be too questionable.
That's true too, many people have found proofs and made a theory that Morgana was actually a darkin and, if she is, then Kayle also is.. Jax, Kayle, Morgana and Aatrox would then be Darkins.. That's another good theory to consider

SecretLore

02-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenolenoir View Post
That's true too, many people have found proofs and made a theory that Morgana was actually a darkin and, if she is, then Kayle also is.. Jax, Kayle, Morgana and Aatrox would then be Darkins.. That's another good theory to consider
there were never proofs for that,if there were proofs then it wouldn't be a theory.

xTheft

03-11-2014

Never heard Jax being the real baron before. I just think Jax is a human from the mythical land of Canada where everyone plays hockey, dresses warm, and talks like Brolaf.