won't auto attack after attacks

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vivi R66

08-08-2012

Twitch E causes it to me many times, specially on key moments makign me waste seconds of my R or when we are getting Dragon or Baron >.>

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
I've been unable to reproduce this glitch with any of the champions mentioned in this thread. Are any of you experiencing a large amount of lag when this happens? I really would like to figure out what is going on here. If their are any other details you can share that would be much appreciated.
What everyone saying is true. The problem is it isn't every single game. It is only certain games. This happens allot when I play Nidalee and due to her spamming skills allot in cougar you will get hit with this bug often.

I just want to be clear that it isn't every game that this happens. It's like you guys have a group of servers and there happens to be one server that is acting funny. I could be wrong about the server idea but that's what it seems like to me.

This isn't something you will be able to reproduce on a test server and only appears to be on live.

Semosh

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniquitee View Post
Could you guys get me some r3d logs from the games where you encountered this issue? We're trying to reproduce it internally with the champions mentioned here, but not having nay luck yet...
Im not entirely sure of the problem with naut, however I have found a problem with Ryze, and made this thread before I saw this one made. I have a link to a youtube video that shows when his doesnt work. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post27972290

Big Papa Smf

08-09-2012

On my macbook pro using Boompje's iLol.

I m getting this bug as well, across most champions (Maokai + Malphite most noticably) I play on all games I play on Summoner's Rift.

It doesn't occur on every skill cast. However when it does happen, it seems to put a split second pause (like pressing S key would do) after using skills and interrupting my ability to chain up my abilities smoothly with smartcasting.

3mptylord

08-09-2012

Fiddlestick's shares this bug with Drain. He'll stand there awkwardly and won't auto-aggro ever.

TachikoMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

I am pretty sure this happen quite often and it happened on a number of different champ.

LZJager

08-09-2012

ive been experiencing this bug as well.
incidentally its very common on amumu but i noticed something while testing my jungle routes. ( on a custom game with only 1 champ ,me.)

when i go to a camp i will tantrum (E) and my auto attacks will stop. but i tried waiting and as soon as my e came off of cool down i would use it. and amumu would suddenly reacquire an auto target and resume attacking to previous auto attack target.

at first i thought he was actually auto attacking but the animation just didnt show it. so i switched to a wraith camp to test it. well when i tried it on the lower health creeps . i confirmed the amumu was indeed not attacking animation wise and not dealing damage either but would still automaticaly reacquire the old auto attack target from before i used tantrum (E).

commands given to champ: move to wraith camp, purchase E skill, wait, right click blue wraith, wait till auto attack, press e, (giltch occurs). wait,( e comes off cd) press e, (auto attacks resume on blue wraith

LZJager

08-09-2012

srry for double post but i noticed another thing.

while writing my above post I noticed something different.

i followed the same commands i listed above and noticed a slight variance. the variance was the second tantrum (the one that would occur just before amumu would resume his auto attack). i noticed it happened a little too fast so i re tested the commands i sent in and ended up with a result i did not notice previously.

the result was amumus second tantrum was happening automatically with out input from me.
the commands i gave this time were as follows
commands given to champ: move to wraith camp, purchase E skill, wait, right click blue wraith, wait till auto attack, press e, (giltch occursauto attacks stop). wait. take hands away from keyboard, ( tantrum comes off cooldown, tantrum occurs, auto attacks resume.)

i hypothesize that the skill, in this case tantrum, is being casted at the same time the auto attack is occuring. This may be "splitting" the auto attacks and may be a reason why some auto attacks are stopping.

exe3

08-09-2012

So it wasn't just in my head when this was happening to me yesterday. I was playing Akali (no I wasn't under her W at the time) and i'd use Q or E on minions and then she'd just sit there until I issued an attack command. 175 ping from Australia.

Sir Jags

08-09-2012

Bump. Happening with amumu and malphite in jungle. On e.