won't auto attack after attacks

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadaii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Iv recorded a few games with the bugs (Maokai and Akali) with LoLRecorder but I don't know how or where to upload them.

edit: Oh nvm, WarpedMonkey has done all the leg work, excelent work good sir!

Shadaii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Also, nope definitely no big lag spikes while it happens, nothing out of the ordinary at all other than the AA bug.

Komori Kiri

08-06-2012

No lag when it happens. Actually, it happens with nearly all champions. Amumu, Diana, etc. Can't remember them all since it happens all the time these days.

Yohnski

08-06-2012

No lag at all when it happens. The biggest one that I constantly notice is Nautilus, after his E (the aoe slow) he will stop attacking and just sit there and I need to reclick the jungle mobs for him to attack again. It happens nearly 100% of the time, but he's the only one I've noticed it with. It's been happening since the early August patch for me. Also, it basically acts as the Stop command (default S key), he won't go back to autoattacking the creeps after he's been hit by them, he'll just sit there and tank it.

WarpedMonkey

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpedMonkey View Post
Well I'm mind blown, I've been trying in a custom game for 20 minutes but I can't seem to reproduce it. I'll sure keep a look if it happens again in a real game and I'll post the logs.

EDIT: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I GOT IT!!!!

Here it is, in all it's glory:
Video: http://youtu.be/BWPEgL3qkzM?hd=1
Pastebin of r3d log: http://pastebin.com/JKf0xgEa

You now owe me a cookie, or the new cho gath skin for this
Bump for one bug that is rare, but insanely annoying.

1ucky

08-07-2012

Happens to me when I shatter with Taric. It has also happened with other champions abilities as well.

WarpedMonkey

08-08-2012

Why don't we get any answer after we found the bug and screencapped it?

TnTmen

08-08-2012

take shen Q minions you will see hem stop auto attack
take mord press Q he stop auto attack

Magariz

08-08-2012

happens with almost every champion and ability. this is a serious game bug that needs to be addressed asap. i cannot believe that riot has not been able to replicate the problem at all with how widespread the bug is.

Gilzam

08-08-2012

Vayne's E and one of Diana's spells cause this. Kind of obnoxious. Fix this and skill shots please?