won't auto attack after attacks

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Speckford

11-07-2012

I think there is some blame on lag
But some has said it happens if it takes two commands for a skill at once
Your character will use the skill, then wait for the cooldown to refresh before using it again, unless you manually give them another command.

This bug happens for Rumble on I think all of his skills at times
And generally this happens on champs when you have quick cast enabled for them

mmike explained it well in his forum post

Seungsei

11-07-2012

The auto attack bug happens to me every night. Not sure how to reproduce it but I'll pay closer attention.

Xillius

11-07-2012

id just like to add myself to the numbers here. i have this problem on...

Alistar : Q
Nautilus : E
Shen : Q
Vayne : E
Teemo : Q

and many others but those are the ones i can really think of

Hepolite

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiriba View Post
id just like to add myself to the numbers here. i have this problem on...

Alistar : Q
Nautilus : E
Shen : Q
Vayne : E
Teemo : Q
Cho'Gath: Q - hep. addition

and many others but those are the ones i can really think of
bump

Tigereye

11-07-2012

So guess what?

This isn't a bug but part of the game. If you use a ability and that ability cancels previous commands to cast it. Then your auto-attack command isn't there anymore. And how is it a big deal. And second How to die to jungle cause you had to click the mob again...

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigereye View Post
So guess what?

This isn't a bug but part of the game. If you use a ability and that ability cancels previous commands to cast it. Then your auto-attack command isn't there anymore. And how is it a big deal. And second How to die to jungle cause you had to click the mob again...
You kind of ignore the fact that this was not happening several patches ago, so it is not intentional, for example, when Malph was not an insta ban I use to jungle him a lot and had 0 issues, now I get the AA cancel every game I jungle him (when I can pick him).

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Bump!

Paqi

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
You kind of ignore the fact that this was not happening several patches ago, so it is not intentional, for example, when Malph was not an insta ban I use to jungle him a lot and had 0 issues, now I get the AA cancel every game I jungle him (when I can pick him).
He's also ignored the fact that Reds have posted in this thread, confirming it's a bug they're trying to reproduce and fix.

Speaking of which, I don't think anyone's seen an update from a Red lately about this. Any updates for the S3 patch coming up in regards to this bug?

Paqi

11-27-2012

Any update on this? Anybody at Riot able to reproduce this yet? If not, get someone who can consistently W-Q combo with Alistar, and play a whole bunch of Dominion games. Eventually, you're going to see him perform his passive animation, post combo, rather than attacking the champion he comboed into.

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

11-29-2012
6 of 6 Riot Posts

This bug SHOULD be fixed in the next patch, whenever it goes live. If you continue to see it after that. please let us know!

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread, it really helped us narrow the root cause down and find a fix