won't auto attack after attacks

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schweppes7T4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

This has happened to me with a number of champions. I only really notice it while jungling, but that also is my primary choice. I will say that it is only an occasional glitch and I haven't been able to purposefully reproduce it... It is seemingly random when it happens. Champs I remember I've been affected with:

Maokai after Q and E
Lee Sin after E
Naut after E
WW after Q
Malph after E

Apparently I've never been affected after a W ability... [edit] also my ping is usually around 70, and these never happen around any other noticeable lag.

C00LST0RYBR0

08-27-2012

The lack of red posts is disturbing. I still get this in nearly every game.

Buru Diman

08-27-2012

Well today it happened to me with Nautilus (noticeable enough to make me come here). Not much to say except that I did sme usual jungling (maybe something to do with that Im starting to use S to stop auto attacking Blue Golem to give him tot he AP?). If I get any more data on this later I will let you guys know. Best of luck.

CaptenAmazing

08-28-2012

Hey sorry if I'm doubling up but Jayce does this sometimes after you use leap to the skies... He'll stand there next to the minions or champ and do nothing until you click again. It's not consistent though and I'm in the habit of clicking on my target to keep attacks flowing now just in case. Cheers.

Drykin

08-28-2012

Happens on Kassadin's and Rengar's spell casts also just to add to the list....I think this just started happening past month. It's really irritating regardless ><

Mo00se

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Nautilus with E happens alot

Arcane Azmadi

08-28-2012

Still happening with Warwick's Q and Malphite's E.

For the love of god Riot, fix it already? What's the holdup?

Mo00se

08-28-2012

yea no ****... as if they let an AA bug slip for this long..

Xedrox

08-29-2012

yeh it happened to me like 5 times this week (with almost all of the champs)
you just use a skillshot and it randomly stops auto attacking

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

08-29-2012
5 of 6 Riot Posts

We're working on this one. In the mean time, keep filling this thread with examples of the champion and ability on which it happened to you. Every new data point helps us get closer to the solution(s).